Part 14

Emilio come laying next to Emilio.  I looked down, embarrassed.  Iván looked at Emilio.  He was pissed. 

Emilio-What?
Iván-Nothing.  I'm heading back.
Emilio-Ok...is ever-
Iván-YES! Everything is ok...

I sighed and looked at the fire.  He isn't pissed at anyone, well maybe at Emilio a little bit but he was angry at himself.  When Iván walked away, Emilio turn into a human and looked at me.

Emilio-Did I do something?
Nikko-You...just...no it's fine.
Emilio-You two where about to kiss?  Weren't you?

I looked at the guilt raising in his face.  He must know something important.  I looked at the fire, watching the flames. 

Emilio-Shit...
Nikko-It's ok...
Emilio-No, it's not.  He really likes you Nikko.
Nikko-I know...it's not the right time through...3 weeks ago, I would have thought he was pulling a trick on me.  I...
Emilio-Do you like him?
Nikko-I think so...I just need time to think...

Emilio open his mouth but I heard a wolf attacking another wolf, Emilio heard it too.  We got up and we didn't worry about the fire.  Me and Emilio turn into our wolf's.  We ran to the noise and Iván was trying to fight off wolf's.

Emilio-Stand back...
Nikko-What about Iván!?
Emilio-You can't help!

I looked him in the eyes, a came and attack Emilio from behind.  I jumped back and saw another coming to attack me.  But Ruban came and attack that one. 

Iván-OH FUCK!

I looked at Ivan and he was fighting 2 wolf's, they were going tackling him.  I felt anger.  I ran to them and got one of the wolf off of him, Iván than got up.  He attack the wolf and the wolf I got off of him growl at me.

I got into a fight stand and looked into his eyes.  Challenging him.  He came and jumped on me.  I stand on my hind legs, taking my paws to try to tackle him, we both did that so all we did was trying to get each other down.

When I push him down to the side, I gone down on with him, but thw wolf bite my leg, I growl at him.  I was pissed.  I started to try to bute him, got a few good ones but soon I saw Iván fell down.  I looked at him, he was trying to come to me.  Shit...

I felt wolf bite into my neck, I cried out in pain.  But than, Ruban, Emilio, and Tessa came and attack him.  They were attacking.  My neck hurt but I looked at Iván.  His eyes were closing. 

I walked to the side of him, he than he looked at me, he was bleeding.  He was in pain...I hate it.  He had his tongue hunging out of his mouth, trying to breath.

Iván-Y...you did good...Nikko...
Nikko-You're going to be ok...right?
Iván-I would never let you see me die...

I smiled, I laid down, resting my head on his neck.  I started to wine.  I felt Iván paw resting on my neck.

Emilio-Iván, turn into human...I will carry you home.
Iván-Tessa and Ruban, make sure Nikko get home safe...
Nikko-Get home Iv...

I licked his face.  He licks mine.  I smiled and he smiled back.  He turns into hunam and his leg was bleeding, I helped him get on top of Emilio.  Emilio looks pissed that I fought one of the wolf's. 

Next morning

Marisol-Iván is fine...
Rebecca-He is very lucky...
Nikko-Emilio I'm sor-
Emilio-It's...nothing.
Marisol-That was very risky through Nikko...
Rebecca-But he did do good...
Emilio-And the also might have saved Iván...

I smiled at Rebecca and Emilio.  Marisol went up to Iván's bedroom.  His ribs were banged up and his leg was also bandage up.  I felt sad to see him, but Marisol gave him this medicine that makes him fall asleep. 

Marisol-Are you going to stay in here?
Nikko-Yeah...just for a little bit.

Marisol set the tea down and left the room closing the door.  I looked at Iván.  He was wasn't in pain and that puts me to rest.  I could look at his face everyday for the rest of my life and not get tired.

I took my hand and put it on the back of his neck, I than started to rub my thump on hid hair line in the back.  I sat on the bed and kept looking at him, peacefully sleeping. 

I moved my hand down to his sholder, memorizing his muscles.  When I moved down to his forearm, I moved to his ribs, touching them to my finger tips so I don't cause him pain. 

I started to move up, I know he can feel my hands going under his armpit.  He moved his hand for me to lay down.  I did what he wanted me to do...