Part 11

Iván-NIKKO!
Nikko-LEAVE ME ALONE!

I felt everything in my body calming down.  When I got to an open land, Iván came to me anyway.

Nikko-I told you to leave me alone...
Iván-What's wrong?
Nikko-I thought I was ready.  I'm not!
Iván-That's ok...it's ok not to be ready...

I looked at him and his eyes had pity for me.  I love his eyes.  He looked at me and got closer to me...I looked down...

Nikko-I want things to go back...when I was just a normal 16 year old boy.
Iván-You were never normal Nikko...you just didn't know that you where who you were...
Nikko-Where you made when you found out...
Iván-Yes, I was pissed.  But I got through it...

I didn't say anything.  I felt weak, I was coming down form the anger, Iván had that big of effect on me. 

Iván-I know that you can get through this...
Nikko-I don't know Iván...
Iván-I know...I believe in you.

He grabbed my cheeks.  I looked up from him and he looked so handsome...strong.  I smiled and I wanted to kiss him.  Just one taste of his lips and I can move on...maybe not.

Nikko-Thank you...

Iván nodded his head.  We stand there, but he started to move in for a kiss...oh my god!  I...I never kissed a boy before...he is going to take my first boy kiss.

Is this the right time?

Is this his first time?

What if I'm not a good kisser?

What if my breath smells?

I'm sweating...Why am I sweating?

It's just a kiss!

I was getting to nervous...I turn my head.

Nikko-We...should um...go back...
Iván-Oh...yeah...You're ok right?
Nikko-Yeah...thanks...again.

I smiled and walked away.  Shit! I walked back inside and I took a deep breath as I sit next to Adam.  Adam looked at me.

Adam-You ok?
Nikko-Iván just tried kissing me...
Adam-Shut the fuck up!
Nikko-I pulled away through.
Adam-You idiot!

He slapped my head, not hard but it still made me jump.  I looked at him with a shooked look.  He does this, I wasn't mad at him.  I am an idiot.

Adam-Iván Martanze always has the girls make the first move! Why did you pull away?
Nikko-My anxitey.
Adam-Anxitey can go suck my dick!
Nikko-Just...I got scared...
Adam-Do you have feelings for Iván?
Martha-WHAT!? Let me get in this! What happened?  What's the tea sis?
Nikko-Let's go somewhere else...

We got up and we went down a hall, I lean up against a wall, Martha and Adam looked at me with smiles.

Adam-So...Nikko just passed up the opportunity to kiss Iván Martinez!
Martha-That is bad news.
Adam-What!?
Martha-He is a player! Have you seen how many girls he kiss a day? He was probably just trying to pull a trick or prank.
Nikko-He is not like that...
Martha-How do you know?
Nikko-I have got to know him and he...he just isn't like that!
Adam-I agree with Nikko.

I thought about Emilio.  Why would Iván make fun of me when his own brother is Gay?  Or trick me into kissing me for a game?

Nikko-The point is, I don't have feelings...he tried to kiss me, he got rejected.
Adam-There is always another time...
Martha-You do what you want Nikko, just he dosen't have the best reputation.

I nodded my head.  We gone into the gym.  Watching the rest of the game.  I still thought about Iván, I also kept looking at him, he seems sad or upset.