Part 13

After dinner

I took off my dress-shirt, I set it on the bed.  I was stuffed from dinner but it was good.  I felt normal for once. 

Emilio-Hey, Me and Iván are going to take a run.  Want to come?
Nikko-Sure...
Emilio-Cool, meet in my room.

I nodded my head, he closed my door leaving me to look in the mirror.  I took a deep breath in and let it out.  I put on a shirt and went to Emilio's room.  It's not that much different from Iván's room.

Iván-Ready?
Nikko-Yup.

We went outside, Iván looked exited to run.  We all took off our shirts and when I looked at Iván, I saw a medium size scare on his back.  When did he get that?

When the twins turn into their wolf's, thats when I turn into mine.  We started running.  I felt my body relax the faster I ran.  I was following Iván, I soon got to the side of Iván. 

It feels right to run next to him.  I have more energy when I run next to him.  He gives me that energy that no one gave me. 

We kept running and jumping over trees, rocks and even little gaps in between clives.  Watch Iván do was amzing.  His form mached everything. 

But soon, we stopped at a beach.  Iván turn into a human and so did I.  Emilio was still running.  Iván looked at me.

Iván-Go on...show me what you got.

There was a fire pit.  There was wood in it, good would.  I smiled as I started to make the fire in my hand, pointing my hand to the fire.  Soon the wood did start.  Iván smiled and nodded.

Iván-There you go...
Nikko-Yeah...I'm getting good at it.

Me and Iván sat next to each other, watching the fire.  It was nice and all but I think it's time I know more about what it means to be in a pack.

Nikko-Iv...?
Iván-Yes.
Nikko-What does it mean for me to part of a pack?
Iván-Well...it's like your second family.  We are actually closer in away.  We watch each others back...
Nikko-And Enrique is the leader.
Iván-Yup...
Nikko-If he dies or when he dies?

Iván looked at me.  I looked down, we were getting closer again.  I was worry he might try to kiss me again.  Maybe I want it but I'm trying to figure shit out.

Iván-The oldest Male takes over, that is Emilio.
Nikko-So Emilio is the next leader?
Iván-Yes...I will be his Beta.  He already...told me.
Nikko-What's you're job as a Beta?
Iván-It's to protect the leader.  Enrique's Beta is Victor.
Nikko-What other roles are there?
Iván-Well, the other 2 I know is Luna and Mate.
Nikko-Luna?
Iván-They are kinda the same thing but when a wolf finds it's mate for the first time...you feel something in your heart.  You feel this pull towards them.
Nikko-Have you found yours?

I know that anwser.  I just want to find out if it's true or not.  There is always that chance.

Iván-Yeah...yeah I met mine...

He was going in again.  Ok, I'm not going to be a pussy this time!  I will kiss him and it will be amzing and we are going to confuses our feelings. 

I don't know what my feelings are but maybe this kiss will help me figure that out.  I just need to make sure that I do it just right. 

Alrigt!  Here we go!

I lean in closer, licking my lips, hopefully my lips aren't dry.  I licked my lips again.  Ok, that's good.  Now they might be to wet.  Too late! He is already turning his head.

I turn my head the opposite direction.  This is perfect, I closed my eyes.  I took a deep breath getting closer and closer.  But than We heard Emilio come out of the woods.

FUCK ME IN THE ASS SO HARD!