Part 17

Few hours later

I slowly walked into Iván's room, he was leaning against his bed frame.  He looked at me once I was half-way in the room.  He smiled lightly.  I smiled back.

Iván-Hey...
Nikko-Hey...
Iván-Everything ok?
Nikko-No...

Iván had a concern growing on his face.  I really didn't want to bother him.  He had his own problems.  I sighed looking down.

Iván-Come on...
Nikko-I don't want to bother you with my problems...
Iván-Than let's not talk...

I smiled and walked to him.  I help him lay back down, I than got next to him.  I felt his arm wrap around me.  He pulled me closer, wrapping his other arm around my neck. 

I than noticed something, a ring.  It was a ring I never noticed.  It was one of the symbols in the book.  It was a diamond, it means Wolf of the night.  I grabbed his hand, admiring it. 

Iván-What you looking at?
Nikko-This ring...
Iván-Yeah...it means-
Nikko-Wolf of the night...
Iván-Yeah...how you know?
Nikko-I did some reading...the one that Rebecca has means, Witch of the light.
Iván-Yeah...Look at you.

I felt two lips on my neck.  I smirked and kept looking at his ring.  I than felt a hand go under my shirt. 

Oh god...

Iván-I hope you don't mind this...

I shack my head, I don't, just getting nervous...I guess.  Last time someone touched me I completely fucked up.

Yes.

I never got kissed by a boy but Iván but I got touched like this by a boy.  It was at a party, I believe Iván was the one that pointed out I had a boner. 

I ran because I was painking...I ran home while Martha was all over another boy.  My mom and dad througt something life threatening was happened.  Nope.

Just the boy that I really like now that is doing the same exact thing that I thought he thought was gross.  I sighed and felt the hand stop.

Nikko-Sorry just...this is...
Iván-Werid?
Nikko-Yeah...
Iván-Has anyone ever touched you before?

God.  Am I the weirdo that remember that night?  A remember all the night's I almost had sex.  I remember every party.  I could lie than...no!

Nikko-A few times...
Iván-Really? Did you-
Nikko-Why have you never throught someone did this to me before?

I turn on my back and he had a smirk on his lips.  I can't be mad at him.  Shit!

Iván-Because you just don't seem like the type.
Nikko-Hurt.
Iván-No I mean that would let someone do that to you.
Nikko-Oh ok...I get it now.
Iván-I mean, let's be honest...you do look hot...
Nikko-I get it! Don't-
Iván-I mean who ever looked into-
Nikko-Iván-
Iván-And your body is jus-
Nikko-Stop it!
Iván-Or what...?

I looked into his eyes and he had a big smile.  I laughed and grabbed his jawline, he kept his smile as he looked at my lips.  I started to smile.

Nikko-Ok I will kiss you...
Iván-And I can't forget about your lips...anyone that ever kissed you...is a lucky person...

I smiled as I pulled him into a kiss.  God damn it.  He will win my heart.  He already has.  He pulls me closer.