Part 30

I was laying down on the couch that was in this room, turns out ai have my own room because I am the commandeer.  But it felt to lonely in here right now.

Iván-Guess what I got!?

I looked up at the door, he held up a bottle of achoahol.  Now, I am not with underage drinking but I deserve this.  I sighed and smiled.

Nikko-Really?
Iván-Well since tommorw will be your last day of training, you should have a little bit of fun.

I looked down, smiling.  Iván came back with two glasses and sat next to me.  He pour a little bit in each glass, giving one to me.  I smiled at him and before taking a drink, Iván looked at me with consured written all over his face.

Iván-Everything ok Amor?
Nikko-I guess...

Iván took another drink and wrapped his arm around my sholders.  Pulling me closer, making me smile and look into his eyes.

Iván-How is your neck?
Nikko-It's alright.  Still hurts a little bit.
Iván-I hate that I had to cause you that much pain...
Nikko-I am good now baby...

I smirked and gave him a little kiss on the lips, but I wanted more.  I grabbed his cheek and he looked into my eyes. 

Iván-What time do you need to be up tommorw?
Nikko-By 2 but Emilio has things to do.
Iván-Ok...
Nikko-Where are you going to stay?
Iván-My family have this cottage out in the woods.  We have been staying there.
Nikko-Can you stay with me?

I wanted him to stay with me, I hate being alone.  My throughts will start to get bad I have no way to stop them but with Iván, he gives me everything I need to feel better.

Iván-Of course...

I smiled.  We stayed up alittle bit more just talking and drinking, I was starting to get a little tipsy and my face was getting red. 

Iván-No, I was a stupid kid back than...I can not tell you how many times my mama grounded me.
Nikko-I remember when we had homeroom together, you used to get detention everyday...
Iván-Do you now?

Iván had a smirk on his face, I knoe I only has 3 small glasses but I had no idea what I was saying.  I am such a light weight, I started to slur on my words and started to get touchy with Iván. 

Iván-Slow down Nikko...
Nikko-I'm sorry...you just look so good...
Iván-In witch way?
Nikko-I think you know...

I set down my drink and I could smell the achoahol in his breath as I got on top of him, his hand slowly wrapping around my hips as I smashed my lips into his.  He than grabbed a hold of me as tight as he can. 

I throught we both wantes this, we seemed to be so into it but when I reach down to undo his string on his sweatpants.  He grabbed my hand and remest his head on mine.  I was confused, wasn't he ready for me?

Iván-This isn't how it's supposed to go...

I understand now, I felt embarrassed.  I just jumpped on him and assumed that he wanted it.  But I had no idea what I was doing and he does, I should listened to him, he looked at me with a sad look.

Iván-I still want it but I didn't come here to do that.
Nikko-I know...just I am out of hand right now.
Iván-Why do we just go to sleep?

I nodded my head slowly but Iván shook his head and got up, holding out his hand and grabbing a blanket.  I sighed and looked down.  Iván grabbed my hand himself and drags me with him, that is what I love about him, he forgives and forgets.  He stopped to grab some pillows and he looked at me.

Iván-Close your eyes.
Nikko-I hate that you do this.
Iván-Go the extra mile just to make you happy? Yes. Now, close your eyes.

I smiled and he snirked back, I closed my eyes and I didn't hear nothing but a wind like sound.  Iván was doing magic again! Yay!