Part 12

2 weeks later

Nothing has really happen in the past 2 weeks.  I have been training, everything was getting easier.  But today, it's Iván and Emilio birthday.

I walked downstairs, Iván was sitting on the counter.  After that night at the basketball game, he has been distant to everyone.  Even Emilio.  But when Iván and I looked at each other he gave a little smile and nodded his head.

Iván-Good morning...
Nikko-Morning birthday boy!
Iván-Oh shit! You remember...
Nikko-What do you not like you're birthday?
Iván-No, just...when you have a twin...it kinda different...
Nikko-Yeah, I know what you mean...

I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with him.  He got off the counter and smiled as he walked away.

Iván-Mama and Enrique went to the store.  I'm going to go hungout in my room.
Nikko-Can...I hungout with you?
Iván-Um...sure.  You like Video games?

We went up in Iván's room, he started his PlayStation 4, handing me a controler.  He grabbed his blue tooth speaker and started to play songs.  We played Call of Duty. 

Me and Adam used to play it, that was when everything was simple and I thought they were complicated. 

I was winning all the rounds and Iván was just laughing.  After the 3rd round, he was playfully getting angry.

Iván-I'm getting serious!

He took off his hoodie that he was wearing and gone on the other side of me.  I was laying on his bed, he laid next to me.  I smirked because we were so close.

We started playing and I was so close to let him win but I won.  He looked at me and I laughed and looked into his eyes.

Iván-Why the fuck!?
Nikko-I'm so sorry...

I was out of breath, he shook his head looking at his TV.  But soon Iván started laughing.  But soon Iván looked up and saw Emilio looking at us.

Iván-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!
Emilio-Shut up!
Nikko-Someone is in a bad mood!

We all laughed when Emilio rolled his eyes.  But when Iván and Emilio were laughing, I looked at Iván.  Everything seems perfect.  With him, with my life.  It's just my nex life and I have to get used to it.  I think I can.

Getting ready for dinner

I was looking at my dress-shirt that Marisol told me to wear.  We are going to a fancy place.  I never been to a fancy restaurant ever so this will be fun.  I sighed and looked at myself.

Iván and Emilio begged me to come, even throught it's a family dinner.  I'm not family.  If anything, I ruin there family.  I don't to be part of something that I'm not supposed to be in.

But I told myself to suck it up, they want me to come.  But I heard a knock on my door.  It was Enrique.

Enrique-Hey...you're looking good!
Nikko-Thank you.
Enrique-The whole family is signing this card.
Nikko-Oh no...I'm not family...
Enrique-Yes you are! You are part of a pack, that is family.

I sighed and looked at the card.  Enrique gave it to me and there was about 10 peole that already sign it.  I sign my name and walked down with Enrique.

Rebecca, Marisol, Emilio, and Iván where taking pictures.  Emilio looked at me and smiled. 

Emilio-We need one with Nikko.
Nikko-No...that's alright...
Iván-Come on...

I shook my head, Rebecca rolled her eyes, she grabbed my hand, pulling me towards Iván and Emilio.  Iván looking jealous again.  Why is he jealous when Rebecca puts a hand on me?  I'm not into girls and he knows that.

I don't want to in a picture because I look like shit in them!

I mean I look like shit anyways, but it's true.  I do not like the way I look.  But I stand in the middle of Iván and Rebecca. 

I feel so small. 

End me right now...