Part 16

I got away from Ivàn for a little bit when he was sleeping.  I went downstairs, Enrique was looking at his computer.

Enrique-Hello Nikko!
Nikko-Hi...can you help me with something?
Enrique-Sure thing! What's up?

I took a few steps closer but i felt an uneasy feeling so I stayed where I was.  I looked at him.

Nikko-I want to know about the history! What's it's all about?
Enrique-Ok...I think I have just the book.

He got up, walking right pasted me, I took a few steps back.  Enrique looked back tell me to follow him.  I nodded my head and walked with him.  I was feeling sick. 

He went to a bookshelf in the living room.  He search for a few seconds, taking 2 books off the shelf.  Handing them to me.  They look old but well cleaned. 

Enrique-These will tell you everything you need to know...
Nikko-Thank you...

I walked off and I went to my room, I went to the bed and closed the door.  One book was the history of WereWolfes, one was history of Witches.  

I stared to read the WareWolfs, nothing really stand out untill I read Martanze.  Why is Iván's last name in this book?  I read it.

The last name Martanze is a name that has a dark pass.  They have been known that they are worst than the Reables...

I kept reading about the history.  They kept showing pictures of wolfs that looked just like Iván and Emilio.  I got so shooked I stopped reading.  I put the books on the other side of me.

I got up and pased around.  Nothing in that book can be true.  Iván is not like that, Emilio isn't like that.  No one isn't like that.  Soon I heard a cry coming from Iván's room, I didn't think twise.

Everyone came, everyone but Enrique...I gone to him and he was crying, sweating.  I held his arm and pet his hair.

Iván-Wh..at...is HAPPENING!?
Marisol-Baby...where is the pain?
Iván-On...my...leg...
Emilio-How are your ribs?
Iván-They are FINE!

I looked at me and I hate to see him in pain.  He let go of my hand and grabbed my cheek.  I kissed his plam...

Emilio-Nikko...you need to go...
Nikko-Wait what?
Emilio-You are making his heart race...I will make sure that he is alright...

I looked at Iván, he even didn't want me to go.  But he knows that I need to go.  I kissed his head, almost getting up he pulled me back in.

Iván-What the fuck are you doing?
Nikko-Iv-

Iván kissed my lips, I didn't stop.  I grabbed his neck, he smiled through the kiss and pulled away.

Iván-I will be alright...

I smiled and nodded my head.  I got up and walked away.  Emilio stopped me, grabbing my hand but mived his hand away when I looked back.

Emilio-Remember how to do that spell?
Nikko-With the healing? I did that to Iván is tthat why-
Emilio-No! I saw you do it, good job but you probably made this less pain...anyway, get a bowl, warm water, and do that spell, Stop with it's golden.  Bring in a rag.
Nikko-Got it.

I ran downstairs turn on the water, grabbed a bowl and filled it up.  I went to the drawer to grabe the rag.  I did the spell, when it looked golden, I heard  Enrique yelling, I got curious.

Enrique-I TOLD YOU TO KILL HIM!
Man-There was nothing I could do-
Enrique-Nothing huh!? I will finsh the job myself.  Once I kill Iván...

I turn around, I can't believe it.  I need to tell someone.  I grabbed the bowl and head up to Iván room where Iván was still yelling, that is why no one heard Enrique yell. 

I looked at Emilio, he said thank you.  I walked out and I kept hearing Enrique from the top of the stairs. 

Man-Why not kill Emilio first?
Enrique-That is to hard.  He is always around that boyfriend.  If I killed Iván, Emilio is heartbroken.
Man-Well, sounds like Iván has a new boyfriend...what about him?
Enrique-He is weak, plus, I scared him a little.  I'm not afraid.
Man-He is Liam's kid! How are you going to kill him?
Enrique-Take him under my wing...make him afraid of the last name Martanze...