He Hurts You pt.2

Four days have passed. Spencer still hasn't reached out to you and you still haven't reached out to him.

Everything was up in the air, were you guys still together? Was that his way of breaking up with you? What is happening?

The day after he left you contacted JJ and Emily to let them know what happened and to ask if they knew where he was. You didn't want to admit to him but you were worried sick. Reid has been staying with Derek while he's been gone. 

Everyday you left the house you left a sticky note on the counter just in case Spencer came home he knew where you'd be. You sighed as you stared at the small pile of sticky notes.

"Saturday
Spencer, Ran to the grocery store."

"Sunday
Spence, went to the gym."

"Monday
Spence, had to stop by work."

"Tuesday
Spence, went to the store, be back soon."

You wanted to cry, wanted to fall into Spencer's arms. To tell him that you love him and miss him and these past few days have been absolute hell. You needed to get out of the house. Seeing everything with Spencers face, smelling his scent on the pillows, you even started using his shampoo because you missed him so much.

"Wednesday
Spence... I just had to get out the house.. Be back soon."

You hadn't been going to work besides Monday, there was no way that you would be able to handle all of the stress of work while your mind was in this state. You sighed and grabbed one of Spencers sweaters and threw it on. After putting on some shoes and grabbing your keys and your phone you left. 

You walked to the nearby park, it was a nice day outside, not too cold, the sun was out. The park was pretty busy, it was a popular spot, a strip of shops and dessert shops surrounded the park. There were families and couples and kids scattered all over the park.

After buying a chai tea latte from your favorite coffee shop you took a seat on the park bench. Your mind wandered, Spencer consumed your thoughts. He was anything and everything you could think about, and you just wanted him in your arms, despite what he did.

You eyes fell to look at your wrist which was wrapped in a cast. Without even realizing it, tears started to slowly fall down your eyes. Someone took a seat next to you and you quickly wiped away the tears, not wanting to be embarrassed. Who goes to a public park to cry?

Keeping your head low, you sniffled up the last of your snot and stood up ready to go home. As you took your first step a hand grabbed your arm and stopped you.

"Y/N." You froze at the voice, knowing exactly who it was. You didn't know whether you wanted to hug him to death or poor this burning hot tea on him. 

"Spencer?" You finally turned your head to look at him. He was a mess. His hair was a mess, his beard was growing out because he hasn't shaved and his eyes were red and swelling.

"Y/N.." His eyes trailed down to your wrist that was in a cast. You hid it behind your back but it was not use. "I did that..?" His voice was soft and weak. You didn't make any movements.

"Y/N I am so sorry. I- I don't know what got into me. As soon as it happened I felt awful.. I'm sorry I ran. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you." He was crying. It took everything in you not to wipe his tears away. Of course you wanted him in your arms, but he still hurt you and he has to understand that.

"I was ashamed.. I finally came home today but you weren't there. And I saw all the notes that you wrote.. I just feel so awful. And you have no reason to forgive me, you have every right to leave. I hurt you, physically and emotionally. Which is something I promised I'd never do. But baby if you give me another chance I will do everything in my power to make it up to you every day for the rest of our lives." He looked at you with so much guilt and he was pleading with his eyes.

"Spencer, I forgive you. The moment it happened I forgave you. I know you didn't mean to. But Spencer.. When you're stressed out you need to talk to me. All of last week you barely talked to me.. or touched me.. or even said I love you." You stepped closer to him. "I know you were stressed.. but that's why I'm here, to help you." You set the cup on the ground and put your hand on his cheek.

"I love you so much Y/N. I'm so sorry. I'll work on it, I'll do better." He wept, finally engulfing you in his arms. You chuckled through your tears and hugged him back.

"I love you too Spence."