Chapter Thirty-One: The Carnival

Jane Rizzoli

I scooted to the edge of the bed and almost had my feet on the floor when an arm reached out and hauled me back.

"Where you going?" Casey asked groggily.

His hand starts to draw soft circles on my abdomen, and I close my eyes at the sensation. Somebody was awake all of a sudden.

"Couldn't sleep." I lean down to kiss the top of his head, which causes a small smile to form on his lips. It always warms my heart to see that I can make him smile like that.

I feel his hand move up my naked torso to rest on the side of my jaw, and soon he is pulling my head down to meet him in a sweet kiss.

He pulls away and I rest my forehead against his. "You taste good," I say, which caused him to smile.

"I'm glad you think so. You aren't so bad yourself, Detective."

"I think you demonstrated that pretty well earlier, Colonel."

Casey grins devilishly, then, which causes my stomach to flutter, turns me over to climb atop me, kissing down my jaw and neck.

I hum contentedly as he pepper kisses over my collar bone. My delicate hands stroke lovingly across his back as he worship my body lying beneath him. It still amazes me that this attractively crafted creature chose someone as rough around the edges as I am. But as his lips meet my supple breast, all the doubts rush away to be replaced by sheer determination and ever abundant adoration. My nails lightly scratch his back as I tried to pull him closer. Taking the hint, he kiss and lick harder, reveling in the sound of my hums and gasps.

He kissed his way across my chest and moved to the other breast, my hands moving to tangle in his hair.

"Casey..." I breathed out in a moan.

He hums against me, which causes my grip to tighten. Ignoring the pain, Casey continue to drag his lips all over every inch of skin on my abdomen. I begin to wiggle slightly underneath him, trying to guide his mouth to my southern regions. He smiles against my skin, more determined than ever to take his time.

I grunt my disapproval at his antics and he laughed, moving his way up to capture my lips into a searing kiss. He moved his knee between my legs to provide a torturing friction against my now slightly moving hips, trying to coerce me into what he desires. It's hard not to give in.

As he made way to my thighs and down my legs, Casey realized that I had officially melted into the mattress. Completely relaxed, I noticed him looking up my body, glaring at the undeniable wetness between my legs and smirks. He moved back up my body, kissing as he goes, and begin massaging the joints that connect my leg to my uterus. My eyes shoot open, my gaze meeting his heatedly.

He slowly brings his hands closer together, massaging his way closer and closer to where I wanted him to be. Just as he's about to touch the ever sensitive skin of my folds, he pulls away. I grunted loudly, which he immediately silenced by latching his mouth onto my clitoris. He sucked slowly, licking and kissing intermittently. I began writhing wildly beneath him once more. Just as my hands begin to grip the sheets and my moans become louder and closer together, he once again pull away. The noise I made was a whine well over the line of desperation.

I then feel the end of his phallus hit a particularly sensitive spot. He gripped tightly to my waist, trying his best to go as fast as his muscles will allow him to go.

I was panting at this point, struggling to get air into my lungs. I screamed his name, along with some other cuss words, gripping the sheets so hard my knuckles turned white. I grunted loudly as I buried my head deeper into the mattress, my back arching into the air as Casey used it to lean against as he came apart.