Chapter 19: I'm Home

A/N: Slightly R18. If you're not of age and/or uncomfortable with reading scenes about consensual intimacy between two adults, then please skip the last part of this chapter. A hint on the exact scene: this is after Billy leaves the condo to go to the bakeshop.

If you're okay with this, then proceed with caution. 😅 Enjoy!

And happy birthday, Quen! (Wow, nababasa niya? 😂)

———
———

Billy woke up in the guest room. She was having such a great dream at medyo nanghinayang siyang nagising siya agad. She dreamt she and Gabo were back in Croatia with the twins, nag-iikot sa Dubrovnik. Kinusot niya ang mga mata. May kumakatok pala kaya ako nagising!

She immediately realized that the person outside her door could only be Gabo. Napabalikwas tuloy siya at tinignan ang sarili sa salamin. Inayos niya ang buhok, naghilamos, at nagtoothbrush pa bago niya buksan ang pinto, pretending to be sleepy. At mukha nga ni Gabo ang sumalubong sa kanya. "Yes?" Billy opened her door wider at nakita niyang may dalang tray ng breakfast si Gabo along with a huge bouquet of sunflowers.

"Breakfast in bed. And some thank you flowers," sabi ni Gabo, nakangiti.

A blush crept up Billy's cheeks again. Nagpahalata ka naman masyadong kinikilig! Kumalma ka nga! She took the flowers from Gabo bago ipinasok ni Gabo ang tray at nilapag sa kama niya. "Enjoy," sabi ni Gabo.

"Thank you. Pero nag-abala ka pa," nahihiyang sagot ni Billy at umupo sa kama. It was a complete breakfast set. May pancakes, cheesy potatoes, eggs, bacon at kape. May bread rolls pa with butter! Anong oras kaya siya gumising para dito?

Gabo smiled. "Nanliligaw nga 'di ba?"

"Naks, ang daming moves ha," tukso ni Billy.

Umiling naman si Gabo. "You're the first girl I've ever courted," he said, making Billy blush yet again. With that, he went out of the room, but not before he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Billy couldn't help but smile. Even while she was eating, mukhang tanga siyang nakangiti, thinking about the hard work that went into the food. Kilig na kilig? PBB Teens?!

Nung lumabas siya na dala-dala ang tray, nagmadali pa si Gabo na kunin yun sa kanya. "Hoy, nakakalakad naman ako!" natatawang tanggi ni Billy.

"I intend to spoil you rotten so masanay ka na," Gabo said matter-of-factly and brought the tray to the kitchen.

Walang magawa, sinundan siya ni Billy at umupo na lang sa isang counter para panoorin siyang maghugas. Gabo would sneak glances at her and make funny faces, making Billy laugh. Parang timang! Pero gwapong timang. Nakakainis!

"Enjoying the view?" Gabo asked, raising a brow. Natapos na pala siya at nakakapit na kay Billy. Bababa na sana si Billy sa counter at sobrang lapit ni Gabo sa kanya, but Gabo crowded her space and planted his hands on both sides of where she was sitting.

Billy pursed her lips. "If I say yes, anong gagawin mo?" hamon niya.

"This." Gabo held her jaw and gave her a kiss. His kiss was different from their recent ones. This was more demanding, more passionate. At gumanti rin naman si Billy. One hand fisted on his shoulder, she tilted her head slightly when he deepened the kiss. She felt his other hand on her back supporting her.

He ended the kiss with two soft pecks before pulling her close and kissing her forehead again. "I love you," he whispered and smiled against her forehead.

Hindi nakasagot si Billy. She hugged him instead, burying her face in his shoulder and inhaling his scent.

"O M—"