fell - zenitsu (fluff)

That moment when you fell, enraptured in cupid's arms;

___

You blinked, surprised as you tilted your head to him. Your face red and fuming from being saved.

"I guess you can say..." Bright cheeks and with a quivering voice, Zenitu stared at you with a shy gaze that's stubbornly stare into yours. "...you fell for me?"

You can feel your blood rushing towards your neck up to your head as you gazed up at him - suddenly becoming aware of how close Zenitsu's warm fingers are to your chest.

You want to react, put some distance between the two of you, but your body warmed up at his contact, and try as you want, you find yourself not moving an inch away from him. You felt glued on the spot from the confusing emotions that swirls in your chest, even more so as you become more aware at the situation the blonde had put you into.

And the way he looks at you.

There's something with the way his bright orbs stubbornly bore into yours makes you feel ... defeated, weak? You don't know how to describe it, but it makes you curl your toes in weird anticipation for his next action.

Just the way his golden eyes shines in a hopeful manner makes your chest feel lighter, warmer and blissed than listening to him laugh. When you find yourself leaning more into him, you cannot help but gulp.

Your shaky vision landed on his dry lips, mind going blank at the way his tongue poked and wet them. The flush of his lips almost looking slick and endearing, tempting you to move closer as your fingers twitched at the thought of touching them, smoothing them by the pad of your digits and feeling them under your touch.

Your nose twitched at the familiar smell of musk on his hair, haori - all of him - relaxing and coaxing your nerves to be closer; telling you how much your chest would lighten if you just, close the distance between the two of you.

You unconsciously leaned forward, half registering the fact that Zenitsu did the same.

Your mind coax you to raise your eyes, asking you to meet his orbs, persuading you of sweet essence that'll coat your chest, and you succumbed. You were surprised that his eyes are already staring at yours with an unfamiliar light in them, burning with an unknown fire as they revel in yours - with each second passing, a kindle of longing sparks brighter.

Your stare softened with his. 

You never thought of how mesmerizing Zenitsu is up close until now...

Then a beast screamed, startling you two back on earth from your high on cloud nine.

"Chemitsou! (Batchered name)! Ganapiro-baka is looking for you!"

You awkwardly peel yourself away from Zenitsu's arms as you stubbornly clean yourself off from invisible dirt. A heavy blush decorates your nose and cheeks, eyebrows furrowed deeply as your eyes shake with an obvious fond confusion sprinkled in those bright (eye color) pools that the blonde felt enamored to capture.

You bashfully walked towards the direction of Inosuke's shouts to save yourself dignity from what the fuck just happened. You did so with a quiet shake to your frame and tried to leave the scene behind with all your might despite the fact it keeps replaying in your mind and asking you to continue what should have been. (and you wanted to.)

Zenitsu just stared at your form with a bubbling electricity climbing up his spine - charging him up with uncontrollable excitement.

The man had never seen you that bashful before (usually he's the one that receives this short end) and it made his heart recoil in a satisfying grip.

The blonde couldn't help but shake in happiness remembering the way you melt right into his arms, and he raised them up above the sky as he jotted after you with a love-sick expression.

"(Naaaaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeee)-chaaaan!"

Hearing him screech out for you only made you fumed in embarrassment as you power walked away from him. But that didn't deflate his eagerness, as Zenitsu kept running after you - secretly wishing you'd trip more often right into his arms.

"Wait for me, (Name)-chan!"

 And his heart fell a thousand more when you did.

___

You felt the bliss of his love more so than his charms.