trust - pillars (headcannon)

The gist: Will they catch you if you play 'trust fall' with them?

Kyoujurou:

-Will catch you with all his body if he have to. 

-Will end up catching your feelings too. 

-Big daddy sunshine will catch anything for you.

-The two of you ended up doing this for a week much to the other's annoyance, but he'd be the one to stop it by pulling you closer against him after one big fall.

-"Will you catch my love for you too?" He asked, his loudness gone and replaced with the softest voice you've ever head.

-He's looking at you down with eyes hopeful and bright, and the way he held you felt more personal than playful.

-Please kiss sunshine daddy in reply. 

-Something amazing will happen in his room.

Shinobu:

-Do you trust her? 

-That smile of hers says you shouldn't, but you ended up falling in her arms still. 

-You pretty much softened at her act.

-"Your smile is so genuine in this angle." You whispered and cupped her face, and she leans on it with a wider smile that reaches her lavender eyes.

- The two of you can stay like this forever - just marveling at each other's sight.

-"Also, your double chin is cute."

-Shinobu would drop you afterwards.

-"Wait! Shinobu! I was just joking!"

-"Try doing that again and you will find yourself tied up."

-The confused look you gave her made her want to tease you.

-"Is that a threat or?"

-She tilted her head. "Do you want to know?"

-The puppy look you gave her made her smile a little bit wider, before pulling you in her office.

-It is a threat as much as it is amazing, just saying.

Mitsuri:

-Please fall more, because she will catch you with so much enthusiasm she'd end up hugging you with her boobies every time you do it.

-Because she cannot believe it! 

-You're willing to trust her? Do you love her? Is this an act of secret confession she doesn't know?!

-Gasp! 

-In return, she'd end up body slamming her way towards you to "catch" her confession.

-Two of you ended up on the ground and she's giggling happily on top you. 

-Mitsuri stares up at you, smiling with all her happiness with her chin resting above your chest.

-"I like this game as much as I like you!"

-Cue blushy Mitsuri because that is the most corniest way to confess. 

-Will shut up with a kiss and a hug, but with more kisses please?

-Mitsuri loves, loves, loves your kisses!

Giyuu:

-He don't trust you, and you shouldn't trust him; but the moment you were falling - he quickly slides down to stop you from meeting the ground.