dot - pillars (crack)

The day of the noble moon had come... and so is the insanity brought by the pillars.

___

Shinobu, (Name) and Mitsuri are sulking on their respective corners all huddled like kittens trying to out do each other by bending into weird angles as if they're all possessed.

The hashira men are pretty concerned with their coddled up position, but the most logical of them spoke up.

"If we asked them, Shinobu will throw something at us." Tengen stated, staring at the three changing positions by moving an inch from their place before they equally raised their legs up on the wall. "I propose we try copying them."

"Are you fucking mental?" Sanemi scoffed, gesturing at the three - whose now just laying on the floor horizontally and weirdly. They looked like corpses waiting to get buried, and they might as well be with how pale and dead their eyes are. "You're asking us to do those stunts?"

"I think it's cute and it would be fun!" Kyoujurou piped in, and no one wanted to question how the fuck looking like cadaver is cute.

He should blink more because Tengen and Sanemi are pretty sure Kyoujurou's vision is becoming shit and he's going to be blind one day just staring straight at the sun like he always does every morning.

"I know this." Obanai slithered in the conversation naturally and they all looked at him down.

Realizing that he's being dominated by sheer height, he kicked Uzui by the nuts and the poor festival god gripped on them with a squeeze that'll save his future children. A lone tear rolled down his eye - smearing the eyeliner he had on as he sobbed.

"Why," Tengen breathed, but what he wanted to say was 'betrayal'.

Obanai just used the flamboyant hashira as a stepping stone and raised his hands like a messiah. "Listen to me you sad cherry boys."

"Mine's popped already." Sanemi grunted and Giyuu seemingly disappeared when the topic arose.  Kyoujurou was crouching down besides the dying Tengen and poked the man with his scabbard while cackling in amusement. "I'm pretty sure Tengen's cherry's popped too."

"I'm pretty sure that's a different kind of popped." Giyuu spoke up, and Tengen cried even harder at that. "Please do not talk more of my broken balls, please."

All of the guys easily caught on the pain and they snickered sadistically.

"Boobs." Sanemi chanted, followed by Kyoujurou with a weird ass smile that made him look like a perverted horse. "Vaginas."

"Titties." Obanai gripped the air and we're all pretty sure he's grabbing on something in his mind. Sanemi raised a finger before bumping his fist on his palm as if he thought of something legendary.

"Thighs and ass."

Kyoujurou and Obanai gasped at the same time, looking at Sanemi as if he was god and they started clapping like gentlemen that they are not.

Tengen wheezed. "My chinko cannot withstand this torture-" he kept crying on the floor with his face ruined like a geisha who was told she's ugly. He's pretty sure he's going senile after this.

Giyuu hold up his hand and they all ceased their excitement, and he spoke his sentence with utmost seriousness in his face.

"(Name)'s ankles."

Three dots appeared between all of them, before most the men gave Giyuu the most weird ass look a man of their stature can give to their enemy: the double chin stare.