exactly - yoriichi (fluff)

"Love is found in everything; you should only learn to stop and admire the beauty before you." 

---

Even with each session, even with each shared morning - every time you wake up; you find yourself just staring at him and smile yourself.

You memorized his face in your mind, the image of his calm expression will always drift down permanently in your heart. Yet, it's still so different when you can see him rest calmly like this.

You giggled to yourself at the thought of how his eyelashes are longer than yours, yet as you brushed his burgundy hair away – and you can't help but sigh lightly at the feel of his soft scars under your fingers.

He's quite bewitching, that even without doing nothing he can make you feel so loved and it's really something.

Mysterious something, but enigmatically beautiful.

A handful of lithe air left your mouth. Your consciousness slowly waking up from what felt like a dream.

The contentment in the air brushes your skin like electricity lapping water, filling your veins with shock and a warm domestic filling that makes you high.

You showed every ounce of your love for him, and he did to you. There's no remorse to be shared, only humbleness and happiness.

To think you have him to be called yours.

To think that he loves you and you to him.

To think that the both of you are happy together -- It felt like you cheated fate to have him, but a feeling of gratitude laps your consciousness instead of guilt.

You feel so happy, so lucky, to wake up inside the arms of a loving man like him.

"Beautiful." You mumbled; feelings tainted with satisfaction as flames of love burns inside you.

Yoriichi's lips quirked up, sending you in a spiral of terror as he chuckled. "You are."

Your body quickly reacted on its own, moving away from his as you stared at him with big dumb eyes. "Were..." you gulped, Yoriichi's hand found yours and pulled closer to him as your blood raised to your rousing state. "You awake the whole time?"

Your beloved nuzzled your head with his lazily, kissing you on the temple with a soft sigh. "Yes."

You could feel your body ignite in embarrassment from that realization. Your hands that was once on him swiftly took package on your shared blanket, raising it up on your face as you sputtered, "Ahhhh, I'm sorry – that's so creepy of me!"

You peaked from your red covers with a shaking gaze. "I won't do it again..."

Yoriichi opened one eye and found both of yours and sighed, vexing the fear in your stomach before he removes it with a silent blink. He carefully took your hands in his, fingers intertwining tightly against yours.

He stared at your lithe digits, no doubt comparing how his can easily cover yours, before looking at your eyes – maroon orbs softening into melted gems. The warm message in them made you stopped your breathing.

"Don't."

Your heart broke.

You cowered from his gaze, your hold on him slacking as you tried tugging it away. "I-I know, I'm really sor--"

"Don't apologize." Yoriichi groaned, shutting you up with a loud warm sigh before kissing your knuckles as he kept his gaze on in yours with an annoyed tint in them. "I do the same."