adoration - muichirou (fluff)

An excerpt from my other story: Caprice

___

A smile was enough to bring adoration in his eyes.

___

As much as possible, no one dare tries to approach him, much less converse with him.

Not because he's Kokushibou's relative (as threatening that is), not the fact he looks dead twenty-four-seven, but the rumors circulating about him and how he spent his time are no doubt correct, though exaggerated.

You see, he's infamous for knowing every type of 'dirt' or in better words; incremental secrets that could lead to someone's fall. He just collects them for the fun of it - he couldn't deny the allure that it makes him superior and omniscient.

Muichirou just likes knowing things about things that interest him or have anything against him, but it soon became an obvious fact that he knows too much about everyone around his vicinity. This unhealthy obsession of his were rooted at the fact he and his brother used to get bullied back in their middle school - it didn't really affect him; he knew himself better than them - but his brother has suffered and changed greatly because of it.

So being the more tactful between the two, he did anything just to steer away from the bullying. And he did so ruthlessly.

He was too observant for his own good, and knew everyone better than themselves. He used that to his advantage to anonymously prank and bully the kids that targeted and his brother until they were groveling to them for forgiveness.
Yoichirou did not forgive them, and so did Muichirou. (But the bullying didn't stop. No one knew it was him, and it was better that way.)

The turn of unexpected event would have satiated his sense of revenge - but the fire only grew further as he realized how he could use this to his advantage.

Kokushibou was known for his skills in hacking and the younger Tokitou asked him to teach him how to do so. Of course, their cousin was delighted in teaching him (everyone knew that he's fond of the twins as he was with his brother), and asked him why he was suddenly interested in learning something he's not interested in the first place. "For the future." Kokushibou have a gut feeling of what Muichirou meant, but shrugged it off.

Perhaps it runs in their family's blood, but they were always chasing something they can't attain, Maybe Muichirou was in that phase, and at times like this - even when evil is due; family comes first.

His years in middle school with his brother became a rampant of gossip and quarrel. Wherever they go, trouble will follow their steps, like stubborn shadows not disappearing even in the darkest of times.

People already connected the dot that the twins were responsible somehow, and for the longest of times - the Tokitou brothers have each other as company. Just them and no others.
Even when they were in the Kendo club as the other people close to them - still, to him, it was only just the two of them.

So, it was like injecting a heavy douse of lead unto Muichirou's chest when Yoichirou told him that he decided to go to a different academy for their high school. He could respect his older brother's decision, but it just made him more and more detached with others.

You would see him staring at the sky on their class all alone, expression not changing even when his attention is called. He looked as if he was full of lament and he chose it to be that way.