Work Hard, Rest Harder

This prompt was requested by @GachaLifeLover789. Hope you enjoy.

|| Plot: Logan refuses to stop working, so the others make him stop. ||

|| Word Count: 1348 ||

|| Ships: None ||

|| Warnings: None! ||

It was Friday night at 11:49 PM. It was like any other day, and all the sides were asleep. 

Well, except for one. 

Logan was wide awake, sitting at his desk, typing on his computer. For the last couple days, he had been bombarding Thomas with potential Sanders Sides video ideas. For the ones Thomas wanted to do, Logan was now typing up detailed scripts for every single video idea Thomas approved. Not rough drafts, the actual scripts that take much longer to write. 

Logan had a coffee machine sitting on his desk. He used it to keep himself awake when he began to feel sluggish. There wasn't any deadline on the scripts, but Logan was so dedicated to finishing the scripts that he wrote them constantly. 

Logan managed to keep up his work throughout the entire night, which was surprising. A side rarely tried or managed to pull an all-nighter, just because it either wasn't necessary or someone just got too tired. And here Logan was, pulling an all-nighter by staring at a computer screen, which should be straining his eyes, and drinking coffee. 

The next morning, Patton was (supposedly) the first one up, which was strange, since Logan is usually up and eating breakfast at this time. Patton didn't think much of it, since Logan's alarm clock has broken before. 

But then, a few hours later, when Roman and Virgil were up as well, Logan still hasn't emerged from his room. Soon, everyone was getting a little worried. 

Patton was sitting on the couch, not doing anything. "I'm worried about Logan. He still hasn't came out from his room. This isn't like him."

Roman nodded in agreement. Virgil looked up from his phone. "Maybe we should check on him? He might just be sleeping. We should check and if he's sleeping, we'll let him sleep. We're not doing anything today."

"I agree with Virgil," Roman said. 

Patton nodded, standing up. "That's a good idea. Come on."

The three sides walked together to Logan's room down the hall. When they made it to his room, Roman pressed his ear to the door to see if he could hear anything. He could just barely hear the faint sound of fingers typing on a keyboard. 

Roman pulled back, confused. "It sounds like he's working on his computer!" he whispered. 

"At this time?" Patton asked. He didn't wait for an answer. "Let's see."

Patton grabbed the doorknob and twisted it to the side. He pushed the door open. The three sides were greeted by Logan typing madly on his computer. Logan heard his door open and jumped back in surprise. 

 "Why did you enter my room without my permission?" Logan questioned. 

Patton put his hands on his hips. "We were worried about you, Lo! You could have at least came out for breakfast and told us you would be working."

Roman stepped in. "How long have you been working on this, anyway?" 

Logan froze, but only for a second before returning to his work. "Not for very long. Probably a few hours," he said as nonchalantly as he could. 

Virgil opened his mouth as if to say something, but then closed it, because a smell just entered his nose. He could just barely recognize the smell. "Is that...coffee?"