One Week

Heyo I'm alive I've just been working on this one story-

This was requested by OrangeShoyo ! Thank you for your request!

Sunday

Work, work, work.

That's all Logan did nowadays. No breaks, just non stop work. He had the occasional bathroom break about once every day, but that was nearly the only time he ever left his room. His diet mainly consisted of coffee and granola bars. He barely even slept. He just didn't stop working.

The sides were obviously getting worried and suspicious of him. They would try to talk to him on the rare occasions of when he left his room, but Logan didn't say a word. The sides didn't know what to do. As the weeks passed, Logan's journeys outside his room got less and less frequent, probably from a lack of needing to use the bathroom from how little he was eating.

"I'm so worried about him! What if he ends up...d-dying..?" Patton was on the brink of tears as he talked to the others about Logan. Virgil quickly put a comforting arm around the dad trait as Janus spoke.

"I agree... Logan shouldn't be overworking himself this much. But since he barely ever leaves his room and doesn't talk to us when he does, how would we be able to stop him?" Janus nervously tapped his fingers together as he looked around at the four other sides.

It took a few minutes of everyone thinking, but Remus, of all people, was the next to speak.

"I got it! We just annoy him to the point where he's so frustrated he can't work anymore! Like that time I annoyed Jan until he let me play with his snakes!" Remus bounced on the couch excitedly.

Janus sighed. "Remus, that ended with me tickling you to death and you never got to play with my snakes, you dumbass."

Remus rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at Janus. Suddenly, Roman stood up, his eyes wide.

"That's it!"

"What's it? Are you actually agreeing with Remus about his annoying plan?" Virgil spat at Roman.

"No, Doctor Gloom!" Virgil cringed a bit at the nickname, but Roman continued. "Tickling! We just need to tickle Logan until he stops overworking himself!"

Remus jumped up too. "Yes! That's a great plan, brother!"

Janus thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers when he got an idea. "What if we each tickle Logan one day this week, and then on Saturday, we team up with Thomas and gang up on him?"

Patton genuinely smiled for the first time in a while. "I love it! It would definitely make Logie feel so much better!"

Roman smiled too. "So everyone agrees, right Virgil?"

Virgil rolled his eyes at the fanciful trait. "But how would we even get it started if Logan barely comes out of his room in the first place?"

"That's where you come in, emo nightmare!"

Monday

Logan typed vigorously at his keyboard, taking occasional sips of coffee. His eyes were locked on the computer screen, completely focused on what he was doing. It was ten in the morning and Logan had worked throughout the night, not taking a break once, but he didn't care. He absolutely needed to get this done.

Suddenly, someone knocked at his door. He spit out his response like a robot. "Please don't bother me. I'm very busy right now and cannot afford any distractions."