HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS SANDERS!!! 🎂🎈🎉

I just learned his birthday was yesterday! I'm sorry I missed it the first time!

Here's a stupid little scene I made up of the sides at his birthday party and the gift they give him:

Patton: Gave Thomas all the cuddles and hugs he could ever want. Also baked the cake topped with homemade frosting. 
Patton's Gift: A card with a drawing of all the sides during Thomas's birthday. "Happy Birthday!" is written on the front and inside of the card in Patton's messy handwriting.

Roman: Decorated the entire house for the occasion. Sang Thomas the Happy Birthday song in the most Princey way possible. (Microphone, standing on a chair, etc.)
Roman's Gift: A shirt with the words "Could be Gayer" on the front of it. The shirt is decorated with rainbow rhinestones and glitter. 

Logan: Helped Patton bake the cake and distracted Thomas while the others set up the surprise party.
Logan's Gift: A collection of Disney movies that Thomas doesn't have yet (although Thomas probably already has every single Disney movie in existence).

Virgil: Was just the chill guy that usually sat on the couch eating all the food and watching Disney movies Roman had on repeat. 
Virgil's Gift: Virgil put together a compilation of every single one of Thomas's Misleading Comments vines since they were Virgil's favorite. 

Deceit: Summoned all the food for the occasion. Also turned into his snake form and let Thomas pet him as much as he wanted. 
Deceit's Gift: All the stuffed animals Thomas could ever want. 

Remus: The one that gave Thomas 'birthday punches.' Ran around the house screaming most of the time. 
Remus's Gift: ...you don't want to know...

...And that's everything I wanted to do! I hope Thomas had the best birthday ever!

I'll see you guys in the next story! 

Peace out!

~Ari 🍩