Brotherly Love

A/N: AaaaAaahHhhH I just hit 2.3K reads on this book! I can't believe over two thousand people actually read my content! Thank you all so much!

This story was requested by @TinyPrinceRoRo . Hope you enjoy!

Warnings: Cussing, Remus being Remus.

Remus has been on a massive annoying kick lately. It just came out of nowhere. He has pulled prank after prank on his brother, Roman. From stealing his clothes to mixing up all his Disney movie DVDs. What was Remus's next prank? Well, it was happening right now. 

Remus was currently laying on the ground of Roman's room, with a knife in hand and fake blood all around him, pretending to have committed suicide. He was now just patiently waiting for Roman to walk into his room. Finally, he did. 

Roman's scream rang throughout the Mind Palace. Remus timed this event perfectly so that all the other sides were upstairs helping Thomas edit a video. 

Roman immediately jumped down to his brother. "Remus! Remus, please don't be dead..." Roman had tears welling up in his eyes. What would have made his brother do something like this? He had a lot of fans, despite his weird humor. 

Roman grabbed Remus's shoulders and shook them a little, begging for him to wake up. Remus could barely hold back his smirk. This prank was going perfectly. Remus decided to reveal that this was a prank by scaring Roman one more time.

Remus suddenly shot his eyes open and jumped at his brother, who was still leaning over him. Roman screamed again and jumped back onto his feet. Remus doubled over in laughter. Roman's scared face immediately twisted into anger. "Remus! You scared me half to death!" Roman put his face in his hands to try to calm the redness rising in his head. 

Remus laughed again. "That was the whole point, brother!" He stood up and wiped the fake blood off of his face. 

"I can't believe you did this in my room..." Roman was staring at the dark red spot staining the middle of his carpet. 

Remus stared at the spot before saying, "Well, looks like you're going to have to clean it up!" Remus then booked it back to the dark side before Roman could try to chase him. "Toodles!" Remus yelled before vanishing into thin air. 

Roman groaned as he made his way back to his room. He was so sick of Remus's annoying pranks. He needed to stop him. And he knew just how to do it. He grinned evilly as he devised a plan in his head. 

....

Two days later, Roman told Remus that he was planning on going to talk with Thomas with the other Light Sides about a new video. Remus immediately took that as an opportunity to do his next prank. 

The only thing was, Roman didn't agree to talk about a video with Thomas. He was the only Light Side to refuse, but Remus didn't know that. Remus watched as Roman 'left' the Mind Palace. He immediately ran back to the Dark Side to grab his supplies. 

While Remus was gone, Roman materialized back in the Mind Palace. He smirked, knowing Remus did exactly what he wanted him to do. He hid behind the couch and waited for Remus to return. A few minutes later, Remus appeared in the Light Side and ran into Roman's room holding three cartons of eggs. Roman rolled his eyes at the thought of what his brother was going to do. 

Remus set the cartons on Roman's bed, chuckling to himself. He opened the first carton, but right before he removed the first egg, someone said, "Gotcha" behind him. 

Whirling around, Remus came face to face with a smirking Roman. He slammed the egg carton shut. "Roman! I was just, uh, about to make you some...scrambled eggs!"