Chapter 19: A Peaceful Night!

"You have a brother?! What took you so long to tell me Leon?!"

"Sorry~ It must have slipped my mind...."

After your gym battle, you decided it was best to head home and get some rest. Leon suggested that you visited his place, and after a ton of convincing, you reluctantly agreed. The two of you now walked in circles, searching for Leon's apartment number.

"Slipped your mind huh? Why am I not surprised," You murmured, pulling Leon in the right direction. After locating the correct apartment, Leon unlocked his door and motioned you to come inside.

His place was amazing.

A full size kitchen, a large flatscreen TV, pure white furniture...You couldn't find a speck of dust anywhere. His apartment was the size of a house for Arecus sake. It was perfection. It even smelled like perfection.

You blankly stared as Leon pulled you inside, laughing a little.

"Welcome Home! I mean...welcome to my home hehe~"

"Woah..." You whispered, looking out a large window. The entire city sparkled under the night sky. "It's so beautiful..."

You turned to notice Leon running a hand through his hair, shrugging his cap off in the process. His cape and glove followed soon after. When he began to pull his shirt over his head, your cheeks flared.

"L-Leon! What are you doing!!!" You exclaimed, noticing his very toned torso.

"Oh. I'm taking my shirt off," Leon explained. He turned to you and smiled. "You can stare if you'd like, I would love to put on a show for you~"

"Keep! Your shirt! On!!!" You said, covering your face from sheer embarrassment. Leon laughed.

"Aww~ Don't worry Y/N, I don't plan on sleeping without a shirt. I like to keep the room cool so..."

You peeked through your hands and noticed that Leon was now shirtless...

And looked to be pulling down his leggings.

"L-Leon!!! Change in the bathroom!!" You screamed.

"But I normally change out here-"

"The bathroom!!!"

"...Okay~ You know, you just proved that you were looking-"

"THE! BATHROOM!!!!"

You pushed Leon into the bathroom and slammed the door behind you. Once you calmed your mind, you fell on the sofa and stared at the TV. It wasn't on, but you couldn't help but stare.

Leon emerged for the bathroom, wearing a simple, oversized sweater. It was white and reached a little past his thighs. You honestly couldn't tell if he had underwear underneath, and it bothered you.

Maybe this wasn't the best idea.

"Leon, please tell me you have underwear on...."

"Yep! See?"

Leon lifted his sweater and lo and behold, he had boxers on. You bursted into laughter.

"Nice underwear," You said, noticing his boxers had small Charizards all over them. "If you had flashed me I would've beat the hell outta you."

"Hehehe...."

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing~"

You eyed Leon suspiciously.

"I thought your leggings were your underwear, Leon."

"Only when I'm working~"

You blushed as Leon hopped on the couch and scooted closer to you, his eyes bright with playfulness.