It's Yandere Time! Raihan Edition!

*Same rules apply! Now, without further ado*

It all happened so fast.

You just wanted to get home before midnight. The last thing you wanted  to do was attract trouble.

Your trip down a dark alleyway led to a mugging, and you now lied on the cold ground, awaiting your fate. There was no point in fighting, you were easily overpowered by the three men currently holding you down.

"What should we do with her?"

"I've got an idea."

You couldn't believe that this was how you were going to die. Lightning struck in the sky above, giving you a clear view of all four people.

Wait. Four?

A much taller figure loomed over the three men, causing your breathing to hitch. Your eyes shut on their own as a melody of anguished sounds filled your ears. You couldn't tell what was happening; you were too frightened to move.

Once the area grew quiet, your eyes slowly opened, coming face to face with cyan eyes. You gasped as Raihan scanned you over, a grin tugging at his lips.

"Did I scare you?"

Yes, he had scared you. Partially because he was so close, but mainly because his hands were dripping blood. When Raihan reached out to touch your cheek, you backed away.

"Y-you're bleeding..."

Raihan sighed and stood from his crouched position, outstretching his hands. As if on cue, a heavy rain fell from the night sky, washing away all of the blood.

"This isn't my blood," Raihan calmly explained. Your eyes looked past Raihan's form, noticing the men that attacked you were now piled together, their bodies unmoving.

He had killed all of them. You couldn't believe it.

Your thoughts were pulled elsewhere when Raihan grabbed your arm and  pulled you off the ground. You shivered as you looked up at him.

"Y-you killed... all of them..." You murmured.

"Well, what did you expect? A hug and a pat on the back?" Raihan asked, a grin plastered across his face. You noticed that he still had a grip on your arm. "You should be more careful. I can't have you dying on me..."

Your breathing calmed ever so slightly, thankful that you would leave this alleyway alive.

"...Unless, I'm the one that's killing you."

Your eyes widened and you froze in place, completely petrified. You couldn't even describe the fear you were experiencing right now. Raihan lifted you by your arm and you struggled and screamed, your feet no longer touching the ground.

"What's your name?"

"Put me down!!" You yelled, attempting to pry his hand off your wrist.

"...What an odd name," Raihan flatly said. He looked you over for Arceus knows how long, only fueling your fear even more. "Wait... I know you."

You clawed at his hand and Raihan grinned as he watched you struggle.

"You're that girl online. With all those followers. Your name is Y/N, right?"

"Let me go!!!"

The grip on your wrist tightened even more and you screamed in pain.

"Answer my question first."

"I said! Let me go!!"

Your free hand grabbed the pokéball around your waist and an Umbreon emerged, shooting off a shadow ball in an instant. The attack hit Raihan head on and he slammed into a wall nearby, his body slumping.