Chapter 35: Cats and Canines!

"That match was absolutely amazing!! Did you see when Raihan Gigantamaxed?! Duraludon became so tall!!! Almost like a- Oh what's the english word?"

"Skyscraper?"

"Yes! That!!! Duraludon was like "Grr!" and Charizard was like "Grahhh!" and the crowd was like Woooooo!!!!"

Hop laughed as you re-enacted the sounds of the cheering crowd, your eyes sparkling the entire time. Both you and Hop stood near the pokémon center outside the stadium, waiting for both Leon and Raihan to finish up with autographs.

"I think you enjoyed that match more than I did Y/N!" Hop said, laughing a little. "Oh! I see them! Lee! Rai! Over here!"

Hop waved the two over and you smiled, unable to contain your excitement.

"Guys that battle was amazing!!!" You exclaimed. "Raihan! Why didn't you tell me your pokémon could turn into a skyscraper!?"

"Oh yeah. You never saw Duraludon's G-Max form. That must have been shocking for you," Raihan said grinning a little. You nodded.

"It was amazing!!! You two should battle more often!"

"Sure! But only if you're here to watch~" Leon said. "You know, I never got a proper match against Suicune. Perhaps we could make time today?"

"Today? But don't you want to rest?" You asked.

"Nope! I'd much rather battle you~" Leon said. You sighed.

"Fine. We can battle. After we celebrate!" You exclaimed, pulling on both Leon and Raihan's arm. "I saw a Ferris Wheel on the way here! We should all go on that! Then we can get some food and drinks afterwards!"

"Wow! Really?!" Hop asked.

"Oh! Sounds fun!" Leon said.

"Drinks include alcohol, right? If so then let's leave Asap," Raihan said. You laughed and nodded.

"Sure! Although, we may have to wait on the adult beverages since Hop is around-"

"Sorry to interrupt."

You turned your attention to the person who spoke, noticing that it was Oleana. You remained quiet as you released your grip on both Raihan and Leon.

"Hi Oleana. Is something wrong?" Leon asked.

"Nothing at the moment. Mr. Leon, Mr. Raihan. The Chairman wishes to speak with the both of you," Oleana said. She didn't even bother to acknowledge you, or even look at you for that matter.

Not that you cared.

"Right, we'll be right back. Y/N. Hop."

You watched as the two left, a bit bothered by the fact that your plans may now be ruined. Oleana turned to you.

"Actually, they won't be back for a while. I'll make sure of that," Oleana said, a smug smile across her face. "Unlike you, they actually have jobs. Now run along. Leave the adults to their work."

Hop nodded and you frowned.

"For your information woman, I have a job. And I am an adult," You said.

"You look more like a leech to me," Oleana said, her tone calm. "Well... I guess I can't blame Mr. Leon... Every champion needs their whore."

Your eyes widened and Hop became confused.

"Um Y/N...What does that mean...?" Hop asked you.

"How dare you say that in front of Hop!" You snapped. "No wonder the Chairman keeps you on such a short leash you bitc- I m-mean bad person!"