Chapter 31: Parental Guidance!

Y/N!

Nnn...

Y/N! Wake up!

Your eyes slowly opened, noticing that you were no longer underwater. The world around you was a blur of colors.

"Y/N! Y-you're alive!"

You couldn't determine who was currently speaking to you. So you pulled yourself into a sitting position, placing a hand against your forehead. 

"What... happened?" You asked. When you felt someone wrap both arms around your waist, you looked down, immediately recognizing the person hugging you.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Hop exclaimed. "That Gyarados tried to eat you Y/N! I was so scared, I thought I'd never see you again!"

You heard quiet sniffles as Hop's hands gripped your shirt, causing your eyes to soften.

"I'm sorry Hop. I didn't mean to frighten you," You murmured. You rubbed through his hair and looked to your right, noticing both Suicune's angered expression, and the completely frozen lake. "....Hop, could you tell me what happened?"

"...Suicune went underwater for a while and pulled you out. When you didn't wake up, Suicune got angry and froze the lake," Hop explained. "You weren't...responding to anything, so I panicked and called Lee."

"I see..."

"Y/N!!!"

You turned your attention to both Raihan and Leon, noticing that they were rushing over to you. You also noticed that your shirt was badly ripped, so you tried to cover your chest with your hands.

Arceus, you felt horrible. Your first day of adopting Hop was not going so well.

"Y/N! Are you alright?!" Leon asked.

"I'm fine now," You murmured. When Leon reached out to check the cut across your chest, you blushed and moved away. "Leon you can't check there."

"...Why not?" Leon asked, genuinely  confused. "I just need to make sure-"

"Leon. You can't check there."

"But, you're hurt. I just need to make sure..." Leon trailed off.

Leon's hand froze in place when he felt a murderous aura, as if something intended to kill him. His eyes looked past you and noticed that Suicune was glaring at him. He could see the fury in your pokémon's eyes.

"...Why do I hear boss music?" Leon asked.

"Sheesh Champ do we have to spell it out for you? That's her chest. She has breasts," Raihan flatly said. "You wouldn't want me grabbing your assets, now would you?"

Leon sweatdropped, Hop's cheeks turned bright red, and you facepalmed.

"T-thank you Raihan. Although, you could have worded that a bit better," You murmured. Raihan shrugged and Hop quickly turned away.

"S-sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to see you like this! Honest!" Hop exclaimed.

"Aww. It's alright Hop. I'm not worried about you, it's mainly your brother," You said, turning to Leon. Leon sighed and moved his hand away.

"My apologies Y/N. That explains why Suicune was glaring at me....I didn't realize..."

"It's alright." You patted the top of Leon's head. "We all make mistakes, just try to be more careful next time, okay?"

"Alright," Leon said, smiling a little. "...Wait, shouldn't we be the ones telling you that?"

You blushed and pulled his hat over his face.