𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

in this story, you are a 14-year old girl named Laiken, but you go by Laik for short. everyone calls you Laik. friends, teachers, and even your family. you come from the wealthy side of town and your parents have a lot of money. you attend Eden Hall High School, and you are on their dance team. you are the captain, while your best friend, Ryann, is co-captain of the squad. you hang out with the popular girls and the jocks, and you're friends with a lot of the guys on the Varsity hockey team.

you have long, straight brown hair, bright blue eyes, and gold glasses. you have a good sense of style. you like the 80's/90's style and you can either been seen wearing 1 of 3 things at school:

∆mom jeans and a vintage tee.
∆leggings and a hoodie/sweatshirt/sweater.
∆your dance team uniform.

in the dorms, you share a dorm with Ryann. she has wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, and is one of the best dancers you know. she has been dancing for 6 years while you have been dancing for 11. you practice every day with Ryann and you are the hardest worker on the team. that's why Coach picked you to be the captain.

you've had previous boyfriends before, but they have broken your heart. all you want is a relationship worth keeping, and your ex boyfriend still harasses you, but your friends always defend you and protect you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ok I know this was really bad, but this is my first story! I'll be publishing parts 1-5 tomorrow!