𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚-𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I enter English class, and sit in my normal seat. To my left, there's a girl named Debbie, and to my right, there's an empty seat.

Please let that boy be in this class.

Class begins, and the teacher already seems like she's in a bad mood. I feel a quiz coming up. About 5 minutes into class, some of the new students walk in. I scan the group for the boy, and soon, he walks in! Yes! The teacher says, "Hello boys and girls. Please take a seat. I have some rules to clarify once you are seated." Suddenly, a boy with glasses runs up to the seat on my right and asks, "Is this seat taken?" and Cowboy Dwayne says, "Averman, she's in a uniform. She's out of your league." I smile and say, "No. The seat's not taken." Averman says, "Yeah, you are out of my league," and decides to go sit somewhere else. Soon, the boy with the bandana is walking towards my seat. Oh my god, he's going to sit here! He walks past me and tries to sit in Rick's seat. "Where's Rick?" I ask Debbie. She says, "Probably skipping class." I giggle. Carlotta says, "Hey dude, that seat is taken." I pitch in and say, "You can come sit by me, if you would like," and I smile. He walks over to the seat on my right. God, he's even cuter up close. I turn towards him and whistper, "Hi. My name's Laik Reese. What's yours?" He scans my expression and says, "Reed. Fulton Reed. You have a nice name, Laik." Just as I'm about to say thank you, the teacher starts talking and does her introduction.

"Every Monday, you'll have a practice quiz, every Wednesday, you'll have a real quiz, and every Friday you'll have an exam. Any time I feel like it, you'll have a surprise quiz."

Fulton looks over at me and asks, "Has she really done this since the beginning of the year?" I nod my head and reply with, "Sadly, yes. You'll get used to it, eventually." He shakes his head and looks back up at me. "I'm not the best at homework and quizzes," he says. What am I supposed to say? "Well, uh, I can help you study if you'd like to." He laughs and says, "No thanks. I don't think your friends would like me being seen with you." What's that supposed to mean? "What?" I ask, puzzled. He replies, "Never mind. Maybe another time."

Just great. I've made a bad impression on him now. He probably thinks I'm some spoiled, stuck up bitch that doesn't care about her grades or anything that has to do with school.

We finish up English and the bell rings to go to our 2nd period class. If I have history with him, it's going to be akward. My history teacher, Mr. Hughes, is... well...

different.

Very different.

I'm walking down the hallway when Fulton taps my shoulder. "Yes, Fulton?" I say. He asks, "Could you lead me to Mr. Hughes class?" What the heck! We have history together too? I smile and excitedly say, "Sure! I have him this next class, too!" We walk towards class, and suddenly, I hear someone shout, "Fulton, who's your girl?" We turn around and I say, "I'm walking him to class! What's your deal?" I then realize it's the boy from the assembly. His jersey says Conway. Wait, is that Charlie Conway? The one I went to preschool with?

I tell Fulton to follow me to Charlie. He says, "Wait, you know Charlie?" "I think I do," I reply. We walk to Charlie and he says, "Wait. Do I know you?" I reply, "The name's Laik Reese. Remember me, from preschool?" He looks shocked and says, "Wow! Yes! I remember you! Nice to see you again, Laik." We chat for a while then a teacher tells us to get to our class. We all walk to history class and I sit in my seat. Charlie sits in front of me, while Fulton sits behind me. Mr. Hughes gets out his puppet and does his usual introduction. This time, he slams the puppet down on Fulton's desk, followed by the book. Fulton looks up at him, confused. Mr Hughes says, "Make sure he doesn't forget his place." He walks off and I look back at Fulton and give him a reassuring smile. He looks at his desk. I feel kind of bad for him. I don't know why, but I just do.

We finish class and Cadie, Ryann, and I meet up. We're walking down the hallway when Cadie says, "Will you get away from me?" A skinny mixed boy walks beside her and smiles. I look back and Rick says, "What's he think he's doing?" Rick and his friend push him into a locker. Cadie laughs and we continue walking to dance class. I stop to fill my water bottle as the girls continue on. I turn around and bump into someone and fall to the ground. Damn, his chest was hard! "Laik! I'm sorry." He says. I look up and see Fulton. He holds out his hand and helps me up. "Oh it's fine. I was being clumsy," I can feel my cheeks getting hot. Laik, get it together! You barely know him! You snap out of thought and you realize your hands are still touching. You have tiny, soft hands, but yours fit perfectly into his bigger, rougher hands. You smile and out your hand down and say, "Well, I'd love to talk more, but I have to get to dance practice." He replies with, "Same here. Except with hockey." I laugh and head towards the studio.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whoo hoo! Part 3! This one took me forever to write, but I think it turned out great!!

No news today, but always feel free to comment or PM me if you have requests or feedback! I'd love to hear from you!

see you tomorrow!!

bye loves!!

-laiken