𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟 - 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 3 days.

3 days of constantly trying to find Fulton every chance I get.

3 days of no knocks on my dorm door.

3 days of no Fulton at school.

3 days of me, crying.

It's the 4th day, now. I just woke up. It's 10:17. I'm crying, because we still haven't found Fulton, and he could lose his scholarship any day now.

Ryann walks inside with my favorite tea and a blueberry muffin. She says, "Laik, I know this whole situation has been hard on you, but you need something to cheer you up." I look up at her and say, "What else could possibly cheer me up besides Fulton?" I begin to cry, again. She wraps me in a tight hug and says, "Pick out an outfit. I'll do your hair and makeup."

About an hour later, I've got gorgeous makeup on, my hair curled, a pink cheetah print bathing suit top, shorts, and some Birkenstocks.

Lately in Washington, the weather has been getting hot.

Ryann calls a taxi and we leave the dorm. I grab my Coach purse on the way out.

I see that Dannah and Cadie are waiting by the taxi, and they say, "Ready for your day of fun, Laik?" I grin and say, "Sure!"

We pull up to the county fair. I smile and squeal. Ryann knows that one of my favorite places to go is the fair!

Cadie pays for parking and tickets, and we begin playing games.

I see two boys. One of them is in a green army jacket. I run over to where they are and tap the tall one one on the shoulder. When he turns around, I'm completely shocked.

It's Fulton. The other boy is Charlie. I gasp and I jump into Fulton's arms, wrap my legs around him, and I feel soft tears coming out. He pulls his head away, and says, "Laik! What's wrong?" I say, between sobs, "Fulton! I-I'm so g-g-glad that you're ok-kay!" He smiles and puts me down, but wraps me in a very tight hug. I start to slow down my crying as Dannah says, "Dude! She's been worried sick about you!" Ryann and Cadie nod in agreement. Fulton pulls me closer, and whispers right in my ear,

"Don't worry, doll. I'm gonna handle my spot back on the team. I'll always be here for you, even when you think I'm not."

I smile. The way he called me 'doll' was kinda sexy.

Wait, I can't be thinking about that right now. I giggle and announce, "Guys, I'm sorry for being like this. Let's have some fun!" Charlie and Ryann cheer. We walk to the hotdog stand and everyone gets their hotdogs and chili dogs.

As we're walking away, Fulton's arm brushes against mine. I look at our arms, then focus on what Cadie and Charlie are talking about. I hear Fulton yawn, but then his arm wraps around me and onto my waist. He yanks me closer to him. I look up at him and smile.

God, I'm so lucky.

Charlie whistles and Dannah says, "You guys are too cute!"

I point out a scary-looking roller coaster and shout, "Oh my god! I could never be able to go on that!" Fulton smirks and says, "Guys, let's go on it! It should be fun!" I roll my eyes and Ryann shouts, "Last one there is a rotten egg!" We all run, but of course, the boys win. Charlie looks at me as the gates to the carts open. He asks, "Laik, can I steal your man for a minute?" I giggle and say, "Of course!"

The ride was super fast, but ended up not being too scary!

We went on 2 more times after that, and then we got off.

The boys ended up getting ice cream and we watched them go on the spinning teacups. They got off and I noticed that both of them looked really sick. I say, "Um, guys, are you ready to go?" Charlie answers, "Yeah. You guys can go. We're gonna play a few more games if we don't hurl." I laugh and say, "Okay, boys. Have fun."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

howdy.

it's been almost a week and i feel horrible for not updating  :(

but yall are getting 2 chapters tn so go yall ahahahah.

anyways, what's yall's thoughts on a face reveal when this story hits 1k or 2k? comment thoughts!

as always, dont forget to vote this chapter and comment your thoughts/requests for future chapters!!

i would say bye loves but I'm writing another chapter tn so see yall next chapter ahahaha

-laiken✨