𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 - 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕣

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Fulton's P.O.V~

I finally start to feel better and decide to see if Laik is still waiting for me. I walk out and I don't see her or her friend.

It's a good thing Charlie told me where her dorm is.

I head towards her dorm and on my way, I see Cole.

He walks up to me and says, "How does it feel to be a loser in school and in hockey?" This dude really has a problem with us.

I smirk and say, "Better than being on the varsity team." He runs at me and right in my cheek, I feel one of the worst pains I've ever felt in my life.

He really punched me.

He starts yelling out at me and cussing.

~Laik's P.O.V~

I'm almost asleep when suddenly, I hear a ruckus in the hallway. I step out of the dorm to go and see what's going on.

Oh my god.

I see Cole punching, kicking, and slapping Fulton.

I run down the hallway and try to stop Cole, but he hits me.

"Cole!" I scream. He turns around and his face goes pale. "L-La-Laik," he stammers. Fulton looks at me in shock as I slap Cole. Fulton continues to beat him up and says, "That's not the right way to treat a lady."

Cole eventually passes out, and I grab Fulton by the arm and lead him to the dorm. Ryann is already asleep, so we're quiet. I ask, "Dude, what was that about?" He replies, "I don't know. I was just walking down the hallway, and then he started coming at me." I frown and say, "Yeah, that sounds like Cole." We both giggle and Fulton smiles. I ask, "So why are you on my floor?" He replies, "I was actually coming to talk to you." I smile and say, "Well let's talk then."

He starts off by saying, "I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have left as quickly as I did, especially without explanation." Awww, he's so cute. I say, "It's okay! You seemed like you were under a lot of stress, which is completely understandable as athlete." He says, "No, it's not fine. No girl should ever be treated like that." I laugh and smile. He's so adorable. He moves on and says, "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

Immediately I think of Cadie and Rick. What would they think about this? It doesn't matter. It's my life, and I can make my own decisions.

I reply, "Of course! I'm free most of the time, unless I have dance class. Just tell me when and where any time."

After we finished talking, Fulton was gone.

I lay down on my bed and quickly fall asleep. I know tomorrow is going to be a very long day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i know, i know.

this chapter was very short but I was super busy today.

hopefully tomorrow's chapter will be longer than this to make up for how short this one is.

as always, feel free do give feedback of requests!

no news today, so I'll see you guys tm!

bye loves!!

-laiken✨