𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 - 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕣

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As Ryann and I left the rink, Ryann was talking about Cadie. I asked, "Should we go and tell Cadie about Rick?" Ryann replied, "Yes! We need to, now."

We walk to Cadie and Dannah's dorm, and Cadie answers the door. She says, "Hey guys! Long time, no see!" We all get in a group hug, and I say, "Cadie, we came here to tell you something very important." She frowns and asks, "What?" I say, "It's about Rick." She sighs and says, "Dannah already told me. She was working the concession stand for the game. It's about the Duck girl and Rick?" I nod my head. Cadie begins to cry. I say, "Don't worry. If he couldn't see how amazing you are in the first place, then he didn't need you!" She chuckles and says, "You're right. And besides, I think that someone's cute on the team, because I saw him on the television, but I don't think he came to Eden Hall with the other Ducks. I ask, "Who?" She says, "Dean Portman."

I had no idea there was another Duck.

Cadie gasps and says, "You don't know who Dean Portman is? He's your boyfriend's Bash Brother!" I laugh and say, "So that's where he got the name Bash Babe." Cadie says, "Aww, he calls you his Bash Babe? That's adorable." We all laugh and I say, "Well, we better get going, because I have a dance class at the studio I have to teach in an hour, but feel free to stop by any time at our dorm!" She smiles and says, "Will do!"

We get to our dorm and I quickly change into dance clothes. I walk out the doors of the Eden Hall campus, and into the dance studio, just as the class begins. I help the girls stretch, and most of them already have their splits, so I help them do some turns and leaps. As I'm helping the last girl with her leap, Luis and Ryann run into the studio room. I ask, "What are you two doing here?" Luis says, "Laik, don't freak out, but Fulton and Charlie quit the team!" I sigh and run over to them. I say, "Where are they?" Ryann answers, "We don't know. They aren't in their dorm, and we've looked all over campus!" I ask, "Why would he quit? Hockey was the best thing that ever happened to him!" Then I remember.

Their coach told them to take off their Ducks jerseys.

I guess Fulton didn't want to.

I have no idea.

Tears fill my eyes, and I realize that I only have 10 more minutes of class. I ask, "Can you guys wait in the studio lobby? I have 10 more minutes, but then I'll be done."

The nod their heads and I suck up my tears.

The 10 minutes fly by, and soon, all of the students are out of the studio room. I grab my things and walk into the lobby and say, "Ok, guys. We have to find them."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NOOOOOOOOOOO

bahahahahah