𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 - 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕡

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Last night was just pure luck." I say, finishing my conversation with Ryann. I'm telling her what had happened the night before. She replies, "Girl! He's totally into you." I smile and say, "I'm not entirely sure yet, but I'm also not sure how I exactly feel about him." Honestly, I feel like I'm rushing it. Fulton has only been at Eden Hall for 2 weeks. I think I need to take it slow and take time. As I'm in the middle of my j, there's a knock on the door. Ryann stands up and yells, "I'm comjQ,ing!" She opens the door, and Jordan is standing there. Jordan is my ex-boyfriend of 3 months who still harasses me, even though he was the one who broke up with me. I personally believe that he's mentally unstable. He's spread rumors and lies about me, followed me around at games, and when we were dating, he tried, (and twice, succeeded) to abuse me. I stand up and walk to the door. I ask, "What the hell are you doing here?" Before he answers, he grabs me by my wrist and soon, I'm out the door. Ryann is running after us as I'm trying to pull away from Jordan, and then she runs down the stairs of the dorm hallway. What the hell? I yell, "Ryann, help me! Don't leave!" I look over at Jordan and say, "Where are you taking me?" He replies, "My dorm." Oh no. Hell no. I yell out for help, and no one comes. We are almost to Jordan's dorm, when I see Ryann and Charlie running down the hallway. Charlie punched Jordan, making him immediately lose his grip on me. I run away from him and go to Ryann. She embraces me in a big hug. Charlie is still fighting him off, and he yells, "Ryann, take Laik with you! Go somewhere safe!" We both run together until we are in the hallway next to the main exit. I say, "This is horrible timing, but do you wanna go out and shop today? It's a nice day." After all, it was a weekend. Ryann smiles and replies, "Obviously!" We head out the door when we hear someone yelling, "Hey! Wait up!" It's Adam Banks. He says, "Are you two the girls from the hockey game that I talked to?" Ryann smiles and says, "Yes, we are." and giggles. Adam smiles, "I would love to talk more sometime, but right now, I have to get to my girlfriend's dorm. We're having a movie night tonight, and she goes to Capitol Hill Prep." Ryann flashes a fake smile and replies, "Ok then! I hope you have fun!" He smiles back and says, "Bye girls!" As soon as he's gone, I see a small tear come from out of her eye. I smile and say, "Ryann, it'll be okay. There's other boys out there for you to get to know." She replies with, "My whole day just got ruined." I frown and say, "I'm sorry babes." She says, "I'm not gonna let something like a boy get in the way of a perfect shopping day. Let's go." I say, "Wait! I have a better idea. How about some pastries and milkshakes?" She smiles and says, "That's the best comfort food to me! Let's go."

We exit the building and head to Mickey's Dining Car.

We enter the building, and we scan the place for an open booth. We find one and sit down. Ryann is staring behind me and says, "Laik, look who's over there!" I look back, and I see Fulton and the mixed boy that's obesessed with Cadie. I frown and say, "Oh no." A red haired waitress with curly hair comes over and asks what we would like to drink. Ryann gets a chocolate shake and I get a strawberry  one. As the waitress is making our shakes, Charlie walks in. I notice that he has no cuts or bruises. Thank god. That must mean that he won the fight. The curly-haired waitress runs over to him and says, "You're going to sit over there, and do your homework." Charlie frowns and mutters, "Whatever." He sits down and he looks over and Ryann and I. We smile and he points over to Fulton and the mixed boy. Charlie stands up and heads over to them. I whistper, "Oh no." Ryann giggles. Fulton looks over at us the smiles at me. Charlie says, "Luis, wanna come too?" Luis says, "I'm down for it." All 3 boys walk over to our booth. Luis sits by Ryann while Charlie and Fulton sit by me. Charlie's mom, the waitress, calls him over and I can head that they're talking about hockey. He says, "I'm done." On his way out, he looks over at us and says, "Sorry guys, parents are stupid." he slams the door open and walks out. His mother is left standing behind the bar staring at the door, baffled. She finishes making our milkshakes, and says, "Sorry, guys. I know Charlie's your friend, but his studies matter a lot to me." I warmly smile and say, "It's perfectly fine! Boys will be boys." His mom giggles and walks off. I start sipping on my milkshake and Luis starts the conversation. He says, "So, who's single?" I reply, "I'm still pissed at you for looking under out skirts." Fulton's jaw drops. He says, "Luis! Not cool!" Luis says, "Hey, it's a bunch of beautiful dancers and cheerleaders. I couldn't help myself." Fulton replies, "Luis, you need to learn respect to girls." Luis frowns. I say, "Let's talk about something else." As we start another conversation, Charlie's mom comes over and we place our breakfast orders. We all ordered some sort of pastries. I begin to talk about mine and Ryann's plans for the day. Fulton says, "The mall? Who actually enjoys shopping?" Ryann and I begin to giggle. The giggling turns into laughing. The laughing turns into snorting. I stop once I see Fulton and Luis staring at us. They laugh. Ms. Conway walks over to us with all of our pastries and I ask, "Can I go ahead and pay right now?" She answers, "Sure!" I hand her a $50 bill, without even hearing the total. I say, "Keep the change." She looks shocked and says, "That's $42!" I reply, "I know it's not much, but please, keep it." She walks off to the register as we all finish up our pastries. Fulton says, "Laik, you're a good person." He smiles and I smile back. Ryann says, "That's just Laik being Laik." and giggles. We all stand up and walk out the door. We say our goodbyes and go our separate ways. Ryann and I walk to the mall.

We go inside and we shop at H & M, Forever 21, Bath & Body Works, Gucci, Coach, & Francesca's. We end up spending a total of about $12,000, but my parents send me money for shopping all the time. Ryann and I head home, and I make lemon pepper chicken and rice for dinner. We watch a movie, and we both end up falling asleep during the movie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

guysss!

i hope this chapter made up for me forgetting about this lol.

news: i will be posting new chapters all this week!

have a great day!!

bye loves!

-laiken✨