𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 - 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As all of the cars pull up to the school dormitory, we all quickly jump out and run inside.

We have to make a stop and Charlie and Fulton's dorm. They grab tubes and a long rope. I ask, "What are we doing?" Charlie answers, "Just do what I say. You'll eventually figure it out."

For some reason, I feel like this is about to end horribly.

We run to the Boys Dormitory and we slowly walk down the hallway.

Julie walks out first, with Luis following behind. He hands her the tubes and she sticks them through the doors. Fulton and I have the long rope, with me handing him the rope bunch by bunch. I hand him the flashlight and he sticks it in his mouth so he can see the ropes better. He knots the rope around the doorknobs of all of the doors, and I try to open them to test it. They don't open, and he turns me around and puts me in a warm embrace and I put my head against his chest. I whistper, "They're about to get what they've deserved for years." I feel him look down, so I look back up and he says, "It's about to get really dirty with them. They're going to give us payba-" Charlie whistper-yells "Lovebirds! We've got a mission to do!" I roll my eyes and Fulton says, "Shut up, Charlie." We walk over to the rest of the group and then I notice that someone has grabbed the ant farm from Dean Buckley's office. Wow. These Ducks are really bold.

Luis says, "So, how many are there?" Charlie smirks and answers, "About a hundred." We all giggle and Charlie pours the jar of ants down the tubes. I look to my left and see Fulton, looking amazed. I laugh and say, "They're just ants, silly." He looks at me and replies, "Yeah, but they're cool." I smile and say, "Yeah, you're right." We continue to watch the ants go down the pipes and into the dorms.

After a few minutes, we hear screams. We all begin to laugh and I jokingly punch Charlie in the shoulder as the boys break out of their rooms. I say, "Well, Charlie! I wonder what could be wrong with the boys! Why are they up so late?" Charlie plays along and says, "Why Laik, I have no idea. We all just coincidentally happen to be here just as they wake up."

The boys run out and I rest my hand against Fulton's chest and laugh. Rick looks right at me and says, "You think you're real funny, huh, Laik? Well guess what? You might as well be another one of these losers!" I step up and say, "They are not losers, and neither am I! At least they're better friends that you will ever be!" He looks shocked and slowly walks towards Fulton and I. Rick says to Fulton, "So who is she to you? Your Bash Babe?" Fulton looks embarrassed and I can't take the hate anymore. I scream, "Leave him alone! We're nothing but friends!" and I have no idea what overcame me, but I sprint down the hallway, with my legs moving as fast as they would let me. As I'm almost down the hallway I hear Fulton yell, "Look what you did! She hasn't done a single thing to you! Boys are supposed to treat girls with respect." I grin as I'm still running, surprised that he's defending me. I think about what Rick said, and it brings tears to my eyes.

Eventually, I get to my dorm, and I'm sobbing. Ryann looks at me, shocked and exclaims, "Babes! What happened?" I run inside and take off my high-heeled boots. I quickly tell her everything that happened through tears. She says, "That's absolutely horrible! Some dudes are just assholes." I smile and nod my head. She says, "I'll order us some late-night munchies to help you feel better." About an hour later, all my makeup has been taken off, my hair brushed, and I'm in comfy clothes. The doorbell rings and I open the door to a Pizza Hut delivery girl with a medium pepperoni pizza, cookie brownie bars, chicken Alfredo, and a giant Sprite. We end up watching a movie and falling asleep around 3 in the morning.

Good thing it's the weekend.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

bruh.

i actually cried writing this chapter.

news: in the movie, Fulton looks so fine in this scene lol.

as always, comment requests for future chapters/for next book possibly???

also upvote this story for more!!

bye loves!!

-laiken✨