𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 - 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been about a month since Fulton broke my heart.

I haven't talked to him in any of the classes I have with him, and it kills me. I want him so bad. He clearly doesn't feel the same, though.

Meanwhile, Ryann and Luis are dating, and their relationship is going great. I'm happy for her.

After school today, Ryann and Charlie are inside the dorm. I ask, "Charlie, what are you doing here?" He answers, "We've decided to have a scavenger hunt!" I ask, sadly, "Is Fulton going to be there?" Charlie replies, "As far as I know, no." I say, "Okay, then let's go." They walk me down to the courtyard of the dormitory and they hand me a note. It's a typed note that reads:

This scavenger hunt will be lots of fun.

In order to receive your prize, you must get the job done.

Go to the place where all of the students run.

I think to myself, Where's somewhere that students run? Then it hits me. "The track!" I exclaim. I run all the way to the school's track, and on the announcer's platform, there's the next clue!

Ryann opens it up and reads it out loud to me.

"Sometimes fights can be dangerous, but the place that this fight took place made this one fun."

I ask, "What the hell kind of rhyming is that?" We all laugh. I say, "Well, the funnest fight that I've participated in was the food fight in the Café."

We run back inside, and into the Café. On the Warrior Cheer and Dance table, there's the next clue.

I read it this time.

"If you have found this clue, you're doing great, but hurry up, and don't be late! Go to the place where you believe your heart broke, for there, is the next clue for you to elope."

I frown and say, "Charlie, did you do this?" Charlie says, "I helped, but it's not what you think! Just go where you believe your heart broke."

I think of Jordan and Fulton.

Charlie only knows of my heart being broken by Fulton, so I know where to go.

We all run out of the Eden Hall campus, and to the park. When we arrive, there's a picnic blanket with a basket on it. I open it up and the next clue is inside.

It reads :

You're almost done! One more clue, which is lots of fun.

Go to the place where it's always cold, but to the Warriors, never gets old.

I think about the hockey rink.

I really hope Fulton's not there. If he is, I would bawl my eyes out like I have been almost every day.

I ask, "Ryann, Charlie, is it the hockey rink?" Charlie smile and says, "Possibly." We run back into the campus and down the Sports Hall. I stop as I'm about to open the hockey rink's door. I say, "I swear, if he's in here I'm going to cry."

With all it took in me, I opened up the door to find all of the Ducks. I look for Fulton, and thankfully, he's not there. I walk inside and announce, "Hey, guys." They all run up to me. I get wrapped in a big hug and then, I get picked up onto the shoulders of Connie and Julie. Cowboy Dwayne skates in front of us and says, "So yee-haw to Laik! She found all of the clues!" Everyone shouts, "Yee-haw!" I laugh. I ask, "So guys, why are you skating around with me on your shoulders?" Julie says, "We've got a surprise for you."

They turn me towards the scoreboard and Connie shouts, "No peeking!" I hear stuff scraping against the ice, and soon, I'm turned around and the girls drop me.

I see rose petals leading to a table with a candle and a nice-looking dinner. I notice Fulton skate out on the ice with about a dozen roses. He says, "Laik, I know you're probably still mad at me, but let me explain." I roll my eyes and say, "Yes, please explain!"

He announces, "At the park, I was trying to tell you something very important, but I said it the wrong way.  So please, let this make up for it." I say, confused, "Okay?"

He says, "Laik, I can't do this anymore. I can't deal with us just being friends. I am saying this from the bottom of my heart, and I mean every word of it.

I love you. I have since the day we first made eye contact on that stage. I looked away and thought, 'She would never want anything to do with me.' But I realized that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Everyone around us claps and at this moment, I realize that all this time:

I've fallen for Fulton Reed.

Tears start to come out of my eyes as he skates towards me. He holds both of my hands and asks, "Laik, would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" I jump onto him and wrap my legs around him and shout, "Yes! A million times, yes!" He spins me around on the ice and everyone cheers.

He puts me down and I ask, quietly, "So that day at the park, you were trying to ask me out?" He nods his head. I begin to cry even more. I shout, "I'm a horrible person!" He says, "No, Laik, no you're not. I shouldn't have worded it like that." I roll my eyes and say, "It's all my fault." He hugs me and I bury my crying face into his shoulder. He whistpers, "Hey, look at us now. At least we're together now." I look up at him, wipe my eyes, and smile.

Charlie yells, "Congrats, lovebirds!" Everyone laughs and they all leave the rink so Fulton and I can have our dinner on the ice.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIS WAS SOOOO CUTE!!

don't worry, I'll still be updating this story every day :)

this is only the beginning ;)

as always, please vote on this chapter, and comment what you thought about this chapter and  requests for future chapters/books!!

bye loves!!

-laiken✨