𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~This is the day after the last chapter~

Ugh. Classes today have been so boring. Fulton hasn't talked to me in any of the classes we've had. I tried asking Charlie if he knows what's wrong with him, but he said that Fulton is fine. Phew. That's a relief.

As I'm in the middle of my thoughts, Ryann, Cadie, and Dannah walk beside me. "We sitting in our usual spot today, Laik?" Cadie asks. I reply, "Sure." We get into the cafeteria and grab our food. I get a salad and some juice. As we are walking to the lunch table, I see some of the guys from the JV Hockey team, but I don't see Fulton or Charlie. Ryann notices what I'm doing and grins. "Looking for someone, Laik?" I answer, "Shut up! Let's just get to the table." We both giggle. We're almost to the table when I see Fulton, Charlie, and Russ staring at the Varsity Hockey table. I ignore them and get to the table. We get to our table, and a random girl is trying to sit there. I quickly step up and say, "This seat is taken." She snaps back and says, "No one's sitting there." I frown and say, "Well this is the cheer and dance section. Warrior cheerleaders and dancers only. Are you on our squad?" She gets up and says, "Do I look like an idiot?" As she walks off, Ryann shouts, "Airhead!" I snicker and Cadie sends Rick over to our table for him to go and handle the girl. She won't be coming back over here anytime soon. After the girl is gone, the mixed boy from yesterday comes and sits by Cadie. Hey says, "How you doing?" She smiles and says, "The other freshmen girls are over there." What is she talking about? We're freshmen, too! He quickly replies with, "Girls? Nah. I'm only searching for a real woman." She snarks, "You're crazy, you know that?" Dannah laughs and says, "Why are you over here?" He ignores her and says, "Yes, of course, only for you. Just give me 5 minutes after school and I'll die a happy man." We all laugh and Cadie rolls her eyes. "If you don't leave, you probably will die. My boyfriend gets pretty jealous." She waves over at Rick, and soon, the boy is gone.

Dannah screams.

She grabs something from under the table and you'll never guess what it is.

It's the boy.

He was looking at out skirts!

I stand up and tell him, "Stay away from our table. If we want you to look under our skirts, we'll let you know." I flip my hair and sit back down.

I start eating and then I hear a commotion near the Varsity Hockey table. I look over and I see Charlie, Russ, and Fulton. Cole has Charlie's lunch sack, and Fulton grins. Ryann leans towards me and says, "That's your boy." I tell her to shut up because I know something bad is about to happen.

Cole pulls the contents out of the bag. Oh no. It's horse shit. He shouts, "What the hell kind of brownies are these?" I can see Charlie and Fulton giggling and Russ is trying to keep a straight face. Charlie says something, but I can't tell because we aren't very close to them. The three boys start running towards the exit. Cole runs after them and throws the bag at our table, right in front of me! I open it to see if it's really horse shit, and it is! I scream and everyone at my table, including me, runs away. I notice that Ryann has the bag and she throws it to the geek table. They get up and run too. God, this is traumatizing!

We all run down the hallway and I see Fulton.

I stop and I yell, "Fulton! What the hell was that all about?" He laughs and says, "Payback!" and laughs. "You know I got horse shit all over me?" I point it out on my uniform. He stops laughing and says, "Laik, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I say, "It's okay. I can get another one, I guess." He smiles at me. Oh my goodness, his smile was adorable. He says, "Are you okay?" I snap out of it and answer, "I'm great now." Wait, did I really just say that out loud? I have to get out of here. I've embarrassed myself in front of him now. I start to run when he grabs my arm. He pulls me in and says, "Laik," I look up at him and say, "What?" I look back down in shame. He grabs both of my hands and says, "Do you want to be friends, like, officially?" Do I want to be friends? Before I have any time to process the question, I smile and say, "Yes, of course!" He smiles and he hugs me.

Oh my god. He hugged me and we have only been friends for 3 seconds.

I say, "Fulton?" "Yes?" he replies. I say, "I think I should go now." Before he has time to answer, I'm already running down the hall.

"Do you want to be friends, like, officially?"

That sentence keeps playing in my head. I smile and slow down to a walking pace. Ryann somehow found me and starts walking beside me.

"Laik, I saw you talking to that boy." I smile and say, "Yeah, we're friends." She smiles, too and says, "Well there's one boy on that team that I think is cute, but I heard he may be going to the Varsity team." He must be really good then. "What's his name?" I ask. She answers, "Adam Banks." and smiles. We keep chatting about the two hockey teams and soon, we're back at our dorm. There's a note on the door that's titled: For Laik. I smile and open it up.

Dear Laik,

We have a game tomorrow. I would love it if you could come. I don't know if you like hockey, but if you don't, maybe watching us will change your mind. I hope I see you tomorrow.  

-Fulton.

"Oh my god!" Ryann screams. I giggle and say, "We have to go!" She agrees and soon, we're ready for bed.

What an amazing end to the day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

thanks for reading Chapter 3, guys!!

we're getting closer to the interesting parts! I have so much in store!

no new updates today, so I'll see you guys tomorrow!

also, as usual, please leave a comment on how you liked this chapter and what you think! (Still doing requests!!)

bye loves!!

-laiken✨