ººChapter Six- Mikaelºº

A/N: This chapter contains violence, please read with caution.

We were a few hours away from our packhouse. Mike rode me on his fury back as we fastly left familiar areas. Do I know where are we heading? Nope, not a single bit. However, when I was looking around, those were not places I knew, I had a strange feeling about all of it. Sitting on Mike's back made me realise that his getting tired.

"We should stop and have a break" he only growled for a reply. "Mike, you're getting tired...I don't want you to collapse on the ground during the run'' he didn't answer "Ok, a big guy that's it! Mike, if you don't stop, I'm jumping from your back!" it seemed too easy, but in reality, werewolves run faster than any animal, so technically if I jump I'll gonna break a bunch of bones. Am I smart? Well, now I don't think so...

Shaded grey wolf slowed down, soon enough we stopped under the big, wide oak tree. Jumping off his back made me felt dizzy, my head was spinning around together with my vision, but feeling a huge creature behind made me feel better. Mike went on the other side of the tree, so I won't see him naked, grabbing clothes and water from the supply bag I passed them "here you go."

"Thanks." I heard the sound of running water. There was supposed to be a river around here. Dinner time was soon, so I should make something to eat, maybe even I could catch any fish. I went where the sound of the water was getting louder.

"Where are you going?"

"To the river, you stay, make a fire and have some rest, you need it. I'll be back soon" I ordered.

"It's getting dark, you should be careful" he pointed out, walking towards me.

"Lady, I think to underestimate me," I said with a smirk on my face.

" If you say so Beautiful'' I sigh and walked further into the forest.

After a while of searching, I finally found the river, it wasn't small but it wasn't big or wide either. My eyes spot that something was swimming underwater. Quickly taking off my clothes, leaving only my underwear I went in the water. Using my powers I made an ice spear for catching and killing fishies. Ever since we start our journey I had this feeling that we've been watched, well not Mike, but me specifically. This thought made me feel anxious, I hope it's just a feeling and nothing else.

As the time passed, I had a bunch of fishies, it should be enough to feed Mike's hungry tummy, well and mine too. When I was gathering all my things I saw something shiny in the river. I was really curious what's that, but when I stepped a bit closer to the water all my body start to cover in terror. These pale glass eyes...I knew them. Instantly my instincts were on their high level. Rage and anger covered with fear were leading emotions now, I was sitting on the ground paralysed, my eyes were looking at the siren-shaped figure that was forming from water. It wasn't a siren itself, it was a big shadow that was made of water

I read about them, only a few species could form water shadows that act as their owner. These sirens live only in the freshwaters. According to the books two breeds had been extinct due to the Great War that happened centuries ago. And there's only one left, and they live in the lakes...

"That's right little Kayla ..." said the voice in my head. It can communicate through the mind link.

"I'm a Dark Siren."

"What do want from me?"

"I know what you want " I didn't reply " Allow me to offer my help. You see, even though your pack is strong, thanks to your powers, it won't be enough. If you use my help, then you will have a chance for a victory."