ººChapter Twenty One- Needºº

When we came back to the Castle, the first thing I wanted to do, was to see Ares. During our flight back, somehow I convinced myself that even if he's gonna hurt me- it WILL NOT happen NOW. Yameter tried to assure me that I need to rest but as I said, she tried.

Walking threw the halls of the (currently) empty castle, I passed by the two-wolves- cloth. I looked at it again and it made much more sense to me now. I still refused to believe that Ares could hurt me. He sacrificed himself for me... 
Why would he do such a thing, after that we've been together? I gave everything to him: my life, my love, and my family. I went against my father's will to be by his side. All of these events badly effect on me. They were like silver knives, hurting me, making me weak... Until my last breath. I've gone threw a lot as a child, mother, and lover. The only thing that can hurt me- is treason. Treason of the person I love the most.

If Ares does this, it will be the end of me.

The reason why I've done all of it (in the first place) was to stop the war. And I succeed. Ares showed mercy to the Northern Mountains. But I've never could do it without Mike, Elder, and Yameter. 
Yet, why did I sent Kye to the human world? 
As a mother, I have a responsibility to take care of my child and make safe conditions for her survival. Here, in this world, it won't be possible. She is too pure and soft for this cruel and full of hate land. It doesn't matter if I won't see her again unless she's alive and live a good life. Without suffering and pain. She's not alone Kye has Mike and Nanny. 

Mother, I know you can hear me, are you proud of me? You said that you would be happy and free if someone ends it. Are you happy now mom?

I went to his office to see if he was there but I had no luck. I went outside and found him looking up in the sky fool of stars. As I looked at my mate from a distance I noticed that something in him wasn't right...

"Hey, I was looking all over for you," I said quieter then I imagined. He didn't reply, there was a moment of silence. Ares tensed when I came closer and placed my palm on his shoulder. For some reason, I got a little bit scared "what's wrong?"

"Where have you been?" his tone was deep and cold. It could kill someone without even trying.

"I was at Elders..." I replied, practically whispered. " He was helping me and Yametrer with outfits for the ball" instead of a reply I heard a deep sigh. A disappointed sigh, was he expecting to hear something else? " I'm sorry if you were worried."

He placed his hand on mine, it was warm " It's alright Baby Girl. Don't be sorry" he finally smiled and it made me feel warm again. Ares wrapped his arm around me pulling closer "guess you had a good day " he kissed my forehead. I finally relaxed. His kiss made me feel calm. I realized how much I missed him. I nodded and placed my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat made me feel safe. 

"I missed you" my hands landed on his sides, hugging him. 

"How was your day?" as I asked Ares instantly moved away, leaving me confused.

" It was...busy. I had a lot of things to do." the idea of him hiding something from me started to attack my brain. I made a few scenarios where I asked him is he hiding something from me and it always end up with a scandal. I don't like argues, so I decided to say nothing about it...or at least save it for later. 

"Guess you're pretty tired then. Should we go to bed now?" I asked trying not to be too loud.  As if he was in deep thoughts, he simply nodded and walked beside me. He looked concerned and it worried me. Again, I grabbed his hand trying to take him back from deep thoughts to me. I wanted to comfort him, to be for him now if there's something happening. I wanted him to trust me. " Ares, if there's something that bothers you...just know I'm here if you want to talk"

"There's no need to be worried Baby Girl. I'm glad you're here, with me. That's all that matters" he smiled and placing his arm on my shoulders Ares kissed me in the cheek, leaving a warm feeling. "By the way, I already have plans for us..." Ares whispered making me feel goosebumps. 

"Weren't you tired early?" I teased. 

"Yes, I was but now I'm not " he chuckled. 

"Fine, but may I ask what your plans are?"  we entered the castle making our way to Ares's chambers. When we were finally inside, Ares closed the door. I was very tired so I automatically collapsed on the bed making a cozy-sleepy moan. " I'm so exhausted, but I have to take a tub" 

"Want me to join you?" he murmured appearing on top of me making me laugh. 

"I won't mind good sir" I replied as I pushed him and ran into the bathroom, where a hot bath was waiting.
It was a big tub that was in the stone. Two or three-man could easily fit in it. The bath was placed in the corner of the space. The steam was floating in the air making my skin wet. 
The water in the bath was hot, my body slowly but surely was relaxing and every bad thought was escaping my head, making my brain go blank...

Feels really good.

After some time of relaxation, my thoughts were all about the ball. How it will look like, how people will treat me, how Ares will treat me. Will I be a good Luna, will I succeed like my mother? Can I be a Peacekeeper? 
Questions were more than answers. 

The splash of the water distracted me from my deep thoughts. Opening my heavy eyelids I saw Ares's perfect body interfering with my space. My eyes refused to look elsewhere and on his face appeared nice and possessive wolf grin. 

"Like what you see?" 

"Be a more specific darling, you meaning scars or your-royal-self" I teased. 

Ares let out a quiet, deep giggle. He stepped closer and sat beside me, making himself comfortable. Resting his arms on both sides of the tub ( pulling me closer with that) he let out a satisfying sound.

"I thought you went sleep" I teased again. 

" You're not the only one who wants to take a hot bath. Besides, you don't mind, right?" I didn't reply anything, cuz my face was currently fighting with a huge goofy grin. After a short time of calming myself, I finally replied " No, I don't mind. It's yours after all" his face represented a light disappointment, Ares definitely didn't expect me to say that. " these were your plans for us?" 

"Not exactly" his smirk got wider. He earned from  me a concerned look. "I had other stuff on mind, like this-" Ares leaned close to me and lest a rough kiss on my lips, that spread a fire threw my veins " ...this-" his lips went lower to my neck searching for my sensitive spot, leaving hot kisses when he found it I let out a quiet moan that apparently turned him on. Ares let out a low growl. But he didn't stop there, he went lower leaving a track of soft- teasing kisses. My need was growing bigger with every move he took, my back arched, giving better access. Heavy, yet, gentle hands were wondering threw my body he continued it until he reached the part that was in the water. It was more than enough for me to burn in the fire of his affection. And yet, I was craving for more. No, all of him. All to myself...

"Ares...please..." I begged. My head could not think straight anymore. And I didn't want to. Like a wave, he slowly stood up from the water as his face appears on top of mine. He was also in hunger 

"Please what?" 

"Take all of me" 

Hey there sweeties!
How's the weather? How are you all? I hope you all are doing great and staying safe. Guys we've got so far! 1k! I'm so happy I can't believe it! 
And it's all thanks to you sweeties! Thanks for your support! ❤
I hope that you loved this chapter as much as I do, tell me your thoughts about it. 
VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

love all of you!❤