ººChapter Fifteen- Inside meºº

ARES

When opened my eyes, the sun was already shinning in my room. Sunlight landed on the roof and reflected on the floor making all the space shine in gold. I like these kinds of mornings, but something strange was in the air that made me excited, on one hand, but on the other worried. Deciding to let it go, I stood up to wear something. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I noticed a bunch of new scars, but one of them caught my attention. It was a scar near my collar, it was shaped in zigzag. It was weird because all of my scars were just shaped in a straight line.

I heard the movement behind me and when I turned around, I saw the physician.

"Morning Alpha, feeling better I see" asked the physician. I nodded "can I please look on your wounds?" I nodded again. For some reason, I didn't want to speak, there was a certain feeling of emptiness.

I miss her. I need her near me. Where is she?

I had a huge urge to see her, feel her cold skin on mine. To feel her heartbeat again and see those green eyes full of life. To feel her pale-pink, soft lips...Back then, when we met after racing, I kissed her and it was something different than experienced before. Her lips were soft and sweet. I wanted more of her. All of her. Sounds that she made during the kiss, were soft and quiet. They were driving me and my wolf crazy-

Damnit, Ares! Fucking horny dog! Get your guts together!

After the physician left, I wear a lazy, white blouse and pants. Making my way to my office. I had a lot of work to do due to the last attack we made. I spend hours doing paperwork, however, Kayla never escaped my mind. I was worried about where is she. Should I search for her?

I worked until the afternoon, but then I felt how hungry I was. It was time to take a break from paperwork for today and take care of other stuff. Walking threw the halls of the caste, the sun was shining threw the wide windows. Thanks to small drops of the passed rain, little rainbows were entering the halls making it magical on the dark walls.

"Did you heard the rumors?" I heard one of the clean ladies.

"What kind Beth? You have to be more specific" the other one replied.

"There's a witch in the caste. With a long silver hair. She appears in the night when everyone is asleep. She walks threw the halls, sometimes you could hear her sing."

"She has silver hair? I thought it was golden-honey. "

That's her! She's here! You have to find her!

I approached them. There were a lot of emotions mixed up inside me. Excitement, worry, and anger. Why nobody said to me that before?! Why would they tell you that? It just talks amongst your subjects. When the clean ladies saw me they immediately shut their mouths, as their expression represented fear.

"Who spread the rumors?" my voice was more like a low grown.

"It's the warriors who spread these tales, my Lord. They said that Sir Zayn came back from the latest attack with her," they said quickly, knowing how frustrated I am. Good.

"But, it's not the end of a story" They both nodded.

"Warriors said that he took her to the north tower."

I didn't want to speak to them anymore. I had the information I needed. Leaving them behind I went to the tower. It was the most distant place in the castle, barely people walk there, no wonder Zayn hid her there. People of my pack are skeptical, everyone knows here each other. It will be hard her them to except Kayla, especially with her powers.

While I was walking upstairs, I heard a whimpering echo. I walked faster. When I was in the hall, I realized that it was cold here. I gazed on the walls and they were covered with ice.

"Yameter for goodness sake calm down!" I heard beta's worried and a bit frustrated voice.

"You don't understand! She's in danger! I have to get threw this damn ice wall! Last time when she isolated, she barely KILLED herself!"

I ran threw the hall, my heard was pumping, when I finally runted to the right, I saw Zayn and the girl. Her hands wrapping his arm a hysterical manner, her different- color eyes were all wet. Zayn tried to calm her down. Behind them was a well made, thick ice wall. I stepped closer.

"Why would she do that?"

"She feels bad and guilty. Donna thinks it's her fault that you were injured, that her father claimed her None. "

I punched the wall. Again and again, much harder until I saw my fists were all in familiar dead red, but the ice didn't crack at all. As if she was refusing to let anyone in.

Use it. Use your powers. You know it's the right moment for it.

Right. Placing my palms on the wall I tried to awake my powers. Concentrate, feel from the deep of your heart. Feel it. Feel your true self. Awake your true self.Fire. I felt burn all inside me, it was spreading all over my blood and nerves. I was more than pleased. It was a feeling of overwhelming power. But it also reminded me of my father, it was also painful. But I have to use my flame. For Kayla.

I felt how ice starts to melt under my pressure. Finally. I slowly start to move forward and after making a few steps I was finally on the other side of the barrier. I looked back and notice that the wall recovered, so Zayn and Yameter were on the other side. Threw the lack of ice I saw him proudly smiling and Yameter was all in pure shock.

The door was frozen, but with one kick it crashed. When I entered the room, I thought my heart stopped. I never thought I would see her like this, too soon. My body was heavy now. Kayla was laying on the frozen floor practically lifeless. Glassy eyes, half-opened mouth, skin more pale than usual. Almost white. Chest barely rising and falling. There wasn't much on her either, blanket-covered one of her sides.

I ran to her and collapsed on my knees, I grabbed her into my arms. For a moment I had shiver due to our different temperatures. I held her in my hands, pulling her closer and closer. She was so cold, for the first time in my life I wanted to share my warmth with another person. I wanted her to be in my arms forever. She went threw a lot, she stopped me-Ares the Ruthless and saved a lot of creature's lives. All by herself. Now, she's here, with me. I will never let her go. I will protect my Kayla.

A/N
Hello Sweeties!
How are yah? How was your day so far?
I finally uploaded a new chapter from Ares's perspective, I hope you like it. If you want to be on the track of Ares's news then don't forget to follow me on Instagram:
Share, comment, vote! >M<
Stay safe there!