ººChapter Thirteen- 'Please' ºº

A/N Hey there Sweeties! I finally posted a new chapter and I have to warn you that there will be a lot of happening, so you better prepare yourself [mentally]. I didn't edit it perfectly, so be a nine-person and don't judge ><. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. That's it. I'm done. Sweet Reading~

ARES

Making into the Cold Moutain territory, made me more satisfied then I expected. Finally, the land that I was craving to be on their knees. I could smell the victory in the air. It was so close...

Yeah, kill them all! They deserve that! Rogues are noman, they are nothing. And everyone who is with them is noman. They deserve to burn by fire, your fire. They will count it as a blessing. The fire of Ares the Ruthless.

Yes, indeed. But what about Kayla?

Do you still think about the Rogue Princess? I thought you're better than that! Face it, she won't accept such a monster like you! She ran away from you if you remember! She left you not even looking back, forgetting her child!

But-

Face it, Ares! Your destiny to spend this life as a loner!

A high pinched, hissing voice inside my head won't stop its talk. I start to hear it after I made a deal with the underwater demon. I hate it, but at the same time, it keeps me pushing me forward to my goal.

My legions were attacking their castle and fortress. From the distance, I could see how big, old blazers were falling on these wolves. They fell on them and crush their weak bodies, splashing blood everywhere. Catapults were shooting huge rocks, burning in flames. It will land everywhere, the wild, hot fire was out of control. It ate everything on its path with no mercy. Kids, women. They were screaming in agony begging for help, praying to Goddess for them to be saved.

How naive.

Yes, just like that! Let them burn! No mercy!

My heart was pumping with excitement as my blood was mixed with adrenaline. I love this view. It made me feel alive, as nothing else could replace it. It made me aware of who I am and what I'm capable of.

My attention caught the silhouettes on the other side of the field. In the beginning, there were a few dark, small heads but then I spot more of them. It was Boris's army. I was surprised when I saw the cavalry on the first line. Adding the number of noman (rogues), meant that we were outnumbered. That was unexpected, but we can manage that. One of my men could easily fight with several opponents.

The army was approaching fast and we were totally prepared for it. After I showed the signal, archers that were standing on a higher position shoot. Like one line, some arrows made soldiers injured and some killed. After the first-line was neutralized, I finally saw Alpha. His glare was full of rage and madness.

There was a moment of silence, both sides were looking at each other, only the sound of heavy metal of armors made us aware, where we were. Then, suddenly, all of us were in the rush. Man shouts and wolves roar, a splash of blood and crash of weapons...Were like music to me...

I didn't count how many heads I cut with my silver ax, or how many hearts I ripped out, I was just felt satisfied. But then someone pushed me on the ground and when I looked up I saw Boris. On his face was already a huge wound, from his eyebrow and going down. I stood up.

"You still alive Boris. How unfortunate, I was hoping to see you laying on this mud made of blood and flesh. You'd look good on it."

"Don't flatter yourself. You're not my first opponent, but I'll make sure I'm your last, pup"