ººChapter Twenty Twoºº

A/N
Hello Sweeties! How are you guys? Hope you all have a nice summer and all are safe. After a long time, I finally post a new chapter, hope you like it >///<. Please share, vote and comment :) Fine I'm out of here, Sweet Reading~

ARES

The moon was shining beautiful tonight. The sky was covered in stars, giving me a sense of some freedom. For the first time after all these years, I finally feel the piece. Feeling that no matter what happens, everything will be alright...if only she's by my side. Just like that, her bare body near mine, the soft scent of mango covers all my senses. Her little palm on my chest, her face covered with her hair making her look cute as hell. The thought of being the only person to see her like that makes me feel like I could fly.

But then again, what if all of this - is nothing but lie? What if everything that Water Demon told me is true, and she's just using me? I can't risk like that, I have people that trust in me, trust in their alpha. They trusted their lives in my hands and I can't fail them.

I have to put this to an end, either my people or Kayla.

KAYLA

When I woke up, Ares was no longer with me. It was disappointing especially what we've done. I was expecting him to wake up with me and enjoy the morning sun. I wanted to feel him near me, to be sure that it's not my imagination. Hear his morning raspy voice. Just a simple touching...just a simple morning kiss in a forehead. So simple, and yet, meaning so much...

As I took care of myself and prepared for the day I went to find Yameter. As usual, the path that I took was empty and quiet. Thanks to Zayn, he showed me some secret passages that were all in the castle. They lead to practically every royal hall you wished. My favorite is the one in the throne hall, on the outside, it was a painting of her highness Luna Davinthra. Ares's mother. Zayn told me that she was kind and pure, stubborn, and full of life. There was no match for her beauty. Long, blond hair, pale skin, as blue as the night sky eyes. On the inside, there was a small space, for one person. One small chair and on the wall was a small piece of cloth. When you move aside it, you could see on the other side of the material that those are eyes of Luna Davinthra. Thanks to it, you could listen to the conversation and observe people that participating in it.

When I went out of the tunnel I ended up in Yamter's closet. There weren't many clothes, and that was a relief. As I was trying to keep my balance in this small space my ears located something very strange. I realized that those were soft whimpers and moans.

Changing my position, I sat and as carefully as I could open the doors of the wardrobe only to see Zayn on top of Yameter.

Am I shocked? Nope, not at all. Am I happy? Yes, I am. Does it look funny to me? Yup, it sure is.

So far what I could spot, Zayn was kissing her neck and collar. From Yameter's sounds, I could understand that he's doing I right thing. After her loud moan, Zayn kissed her lips, savagely if you ask me...

He's good, but Ares better. No, Ares is the best

Memories of what Ares did to me last night made my blood boil. It amazes me how could he be rough and gentle at the same time. How his hands were discovering all my body, how careful yet heavy touch could set me on fire. His scent was driving me insane. Even though our bodies were close, I wanted him closer. I wanted him everywhere...

By the time I was back from my thoughts, I realized that things between Zayn and Yameter got better. I can't sit here and look at it, it's just entering someone's private life.

I felt guilty. And with that, I left them, still feeling happy that they finally made out.

Walking threw the secret tunnel, I decided to choose a different path. It leads me to the artist's room. The room wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. It was all dark in here, windows were covered with wooden desks, every furniture that left here was hidden under the thick material that was covered with dust. I couldn't see much, but so far I noticed that there were paintings on the walls some of them were ripped.

Suddenly the determination to open these damn windows grew up in me. Gathering my might, I start to pull wood of the windows. The wood was attacked tightly, so instead of pulling it off, I got splinters.

Fine, let's use ice instead.

Placing my cold palms on the wood, the ice spread all over it. After freezing it, I remove those damn desks from windows only with one punch.

Sudden sunlight, made me blind for a moment, but when I opened my eyes I saw a wonderful room. Walls were white, and when I removed a thick dirty blanket from the furniture, I realized it wasn't any couch or table- but grant piano. The condition was perfect to play, even notes were still there.

My excitement was getting bigger and I wasn't planned to stop. Opening other stuff, I found an easel with an unfinished painting. I assume it was supposed to be a man. His features were quite sharp... they were familiar.

removing the last dirty blanket I saw the mannequin with a gorgeous dark blue dress. It could be more gorgeous if it wasn't ripped that much.

Then why don't you clean this place up and sew this dress too?

That's not a bad idea at all. That's what I'll do! I mean, I don't have many things to do for me now, so it's the best idea of the day!

ARES

After meeting with generals, I and Zayn were having our time near the fireplace which almost extinguished. With the glass of a nice drink, evening after work could not be better. I heard Zayn humming the melody of an old love ballad, that was unusual for him. His gaze was located on the almost dead fire as a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Alright big buy, tell me what's on your mind" I snapped with a smirk on my face. I was curious about what would be his reply.

"Ah? Nothing in particular man." His grin got wider.

"Don't tell me you and-"

"Mhm"

"Man, that's awesome! After all this time you finally got a mate" We didn't have to exchange the words to much in this topic. " How is she?" Zayn looked up into my eyes from his eyebrows, I could see that this question made him out of his plate, but he quickly recovered.

"On a scale from one to ten - one hundred"

"Oh, she's that good? I thought you would never find a girl that will satisfy you, but I guess I was wrong." we both laughed.

Zayn was about to say something when I heard something that I never thought would hear again.

A/N here below you'll see the dress that Kayla found in the Artists Room.