ººChapter Seventeenºº

A/N
Hello Sweeties! A new chapter is on! To be honest I put a lot of effort into this one since it was something that we all love 😏 and here, I really need your opinions and feedback [can be private or comment].
Hope you all are staying healthy and having a good day, if not then I hope that this chapter will make you feel better💙😘

Don't forget to VOTE and SHARE >w<

Love you💙

"Shall we play Baby Girl?"

Something mysterious was in these words. It made me feel a small shiver, that soon changed into the wave of pleasure. His eyes slowly traveled from my face threw all of my body. They stopped lower than my collar bone. His face changed, he was looking hungry. The fire was in his eyes now, that made me burn as well.

He wanted me and I craved him.

His hand moved up to my tight, I felt how hot his skin was against mine. I liked it. Just like a dance, he came closer and I wrapped my legs around him and hands around the neck. As if the world stopped, only two of us. We were looking at each other, a lot of words were said, and our feelings were confessed. Ares kissed me. His lips were dry but soft, just like last time. The kiss changed from soft to tempting and full of hunger. I grabbed his dark hair into the fist, he let out a growl as then he smiled in the kiss. Leaving my burning lips, he went down to my neck. My body was all on fire, I never felt it. It was something new and I wanted more. Suddenly, I felt pain. Like a poison, it spread threw my left side, but then it changed to a wave of pleasure. Ares looked at me, his lips were covered in blood. My blood. A satisfying, possessive smirk appeared on his face. The pressure was too big, I could not stand it, I looked away. He's burning me, and I like it.

"Beautiful"

His voice was low, dangerous but soft. I felt shiver again, running down my spine. That's when I realize, he marked me. From now on, I'm his and there's nothing in this world that could change it. I felt a huge urge to do the same, I wasn't thinking straight anymore...

ARES

She was mine. Finally. Kayla was beautiful, in every aspect. From her soul to her body. Even her blood was sweet, like wine. Her lips were now red as a cherry. Her scent was driving me insane.I was pleasantly shocked when she pushed on the bed and now she was on the top. It was already my habit, to place my hands on her thighs. Her long gold hair slipped on the side, making her look more tempting.She kissed me, her lips were cold, it made me more aroused."There was blood on your lips..." she whispered in my mouth.

Oh, this girl plays with fire.

My hands traveled from her thighs upwards. Her skin was now warm, I grabbed it more roughly and what her reply was a moan. A quiet moan and I wanted more. Kayla left the track of wet kisses on my neck, then, she bit me. She marked me.

That's where I lose it.

KAYLA

His body tensed. It was all hard. Changing in a sitting- on- his-body- position, his hands pulled me even more into him. That's where it hit me and I could do nothing but let out a moan.

Knock in the door "Alpha, I came here to remind you that you have a meeting in five minutes"

Just like that, we came back to reality. To be honest it hurt me, all of me wanted to continue. Same felt Ares, I could see that. Maybe he was more hurt than I was.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me, I placed my hand on his shoulders. We just looked at each other, we didn't have to say anything. Threw the silence a lot of words were said. 'I will be back soon' 'I know, I'll wait for you' 'I love you, Kayla' I kissed him again, confessing my feelings 'I love you too'. Ares smiled and placing me on the bed, he went out of the room.

It's been a while since Ares left the room, and I was officially bored. Finally, I decided to escape these champers and find Yameter. Opening the door I made sure that there wasn't anyone around. I remembered what told me Zayn about gossips and people that live here, I had to be fast and careful. Running threw the palace I was again amazed by its massiveness and power. Looking into the huge windows, full of warm colors, I notice Ares down there. According to what I saw, he was training warriors. He was in the fight with another man. I was impressed by Ares, he was fast, sharp, and aggressive...

Don't mention the fact that he was shirtless, Kayla, I can feel you. You better stop it right now, otherwise, you will get in the heat and we will be in trouble.

Kir, my she-wolf, was right.

But then, I hear some movement behind me and when I looked around I saw a small boy. He was around seven years old. His eyes were shocked and full of excitement.

Guess, he found the gossip witch.

Placing my finger on my lips, making a 'shhh' gesture I allow myself to smile. The boy also replied to me with the same movement as his smile got wider. Then, he ran away, so did I. After some time or running threw the halls I finally reached the door where her scent was going from. Carefully, I opened the door as our eyes met. Yameter was reading a book, I didn't realize, but I really missed her. She ran to me and hugged.

"Yameter, you gonna choke me!"

"I missed you Donna! I'm so glad that you're alright! You could not imagine how worried I was!" I heard a small, quiet sob

"For Moon sake don't cry, please! I'm here, see? I'm alive and alright!" after some moment of hugging and calming her, she finally sighed and calmed down. We sat on her bed. "Tell me, honey, how did you keep yourself here without me?"

" Well, I wasn't alone. Zayn was always near me if I needed him. I'm thankful for his curiosity, but it irritates me al the time. He thinks that I'm some kind of a week girl! Agh! you can't imagine how much I want to smack him!"

"Is that all you feel towards this man?"

"I don't know. Every time when Zayn is around I have mixed feelings. He makes me feel weird things..." she stopped there and blushed.

"How does he act when you around him?"

"He stares at me a lot, that makes me angry. He stares at me as if he was under the spell or something, and when I try 'to reach to him' I ending up staring back, feeling strangely warm and it scares me"

"Don't you ever tried to think of as your mate?"

"No"

"Then try, I know it's hard but maybe it helps you. You should better try" she nodded. I could feel that it was a hard moment to her, and it's the least that I can do to her. There was a moment of silence. And during that time allow me to lay and relax, but it was a mistake.

"Donna look at you! You are practically naked! We have to pick some clothes to you, come with me, Zayn, showed me where I could find some clothes for us." She grabbed my hand and drag me somewhere I don't know.