ººChapter Twelve- Yameterºº

I woke up. My heart was pumping, I found myself lying on the bed. There was something heavy lying on me. I looked and I noticed the egg. Carefully standing up, I held the little unborn creature, remembering the words that Taskina told me. I went to the place where I heard the voices of Elder and Mike.

"If she doesn't wake up?! Have you thought about that?!

"Calm down Mike. It's been only two days-"

"Enough! I do not wish to hear a word from your side"

I've been asleep for two days. That was something I didn't expect to happen. Entering the room both men were shocked to see me with an egg. Elder's eyes were full of happiness, while Mike's were expressing relief and shock. Elder stepped closer to me.

" Well well... I see your journey wasn't useless after all! How did everything go, Darling?" he asked while his hands approached the eggs asking me to hold it. I agreed and gave it to him, Elder was holding it like an actual baby. That was an honestly cute view.

"It went well, I never knew I could meet someone like Taskina"

"Who's Taskina?" asked Mike. Remembering the talk that we had, I did not wish to say who she was, for her sake.

"It's the Great Spirit of the Mountains" Thankfully, he didn't ask more of the questions, he just sat on the couch near the fireplace.

"What did she teach you?"

" A lot of things that made me think. She told me, to take care of a little one like a baby to create a bond. So, please give me back."

"But how will you come to that?"

"I do not know yet, I believe I have to do it myself. And I think I know how I will do that. Elder, do you have some empty place?" he thought for a moment as then he walked out of the room and went into the tunnels, making a sign to follow him, which I've done. In the end, we were in a place that was like a half hall and a half room. "That should be good"

I stepped a few steps further then, I sat on the warm ground and put an egg on my knees. Placing palms on its surface as then I used my powers. A blue light appeared under my hands.

"What are you doing, Darling?"

"As a healer, I developed some new 'quirks' of my power. I learned to share my energy with others. Which means-"

"You can transfer not only your life energy but also a part of yourself such as your memories and feelings." I only nodded.

I held little one close to my chest, as I felt how every memory and every feeling that I had were now, released out of me. I felt sadness, happiness, desire, rage, fear, excitement...everything. I saw memories of how my mother died, my father's changes after her death, nanny Penelope, the first sight of Mike and how we grew together, how he taught me to ride horses, how Gabe first met Viola, how she got pregnant, how Gabe and I bought our car...

Everything was mixed up and my head started to hurt, my heart was pumping so fast. I didn't realise that the egg was getting bigger.

Suddenly, an egg started to move as I heard the cracks, threw the fissures I could see the bright light blue light that made me blind for a moment. After a moment of recovering, I noticed that the egg was no longer around me, instead, in front of me was a young lady. I assume she is the same age I am, she was unconscious. Some parts of her naked, tall body were covered with her long, white-silver hair. It didn't take me long to understand that this was what Taskina was mentioning while talking about the dragon's magic. Even though I saw her for the first time, I felt as if she was my sister.

"Elder, please bring some clothes!" he ran, only Echo was telling me about his presence. I went closer to the girl. I held half of her body, pulling close to me. I was worried, what if she wouldn't wake up?

Then she opened her eyes and I was amazed by them. The right eye was icy blue and the left was purple. For a moment she gazed into the seeling but then her eyes traveled to mine. I smiled seeing her all doing well.

"Welcome into this world, Yameter" she smiled softly. After some time Elder came back with a dress.

"That should not only fit her but also suit her. " he said catching his breath "I wish I could be as beautiful as her," he mumbled. I heard Yameter chuckle. Helping her with standing up, we helped her with wearing her dress.

"Donna, do I look beautiful?" Yameter asked.

"Oh, darling you are gorgeous, I've never met anyone with such beauty, see yourself!" I and Elder guided her to the nearest mirror. When she looked at the reflection, her reaction was similar to mine.

"I-is that truly me?"

"Yes, Yameter it's you. " she smiled brightly as she hugged me. I could feel we both were happy. I guess we both found something we never thought we had. Each other.

I heard someone running and it was Mike, his expression didn't tell me anything good.

"Pack has been attacked"

Everything inside me almost froze, the knot of terror was forming in my belly, and I could not breathe for a moment. I walked closer to him, grabbing his arm for support. "When?"

"A few hours ago"

So this is the end...?

"Kayla we can still make it in time, before everyone dies, but we have to hurry" I nodded as all of us followed Elder. Yameter was helping me out with walking, after all, it was a huge shock to me, as I was still recovering. I tried my best not to have these frightening images of dead wolves and people swimming in blood. After some time, we came to the surface and threw the barely holding wooden door.

"Elder, where is the nearest hidden portal?"

"Oh, I'm afraid it's too far away from here, your only way to reach there in time, is to fly" I understood what he was saying, but Mike had a questionable look

"What do you mean to fly?" both, me and Elder gazed on playfully smirking Yameter.

"Show them what you got baby" I whispered to her, as she quietly giggled. She stepped forward, at a safe distance. She took her dress off and In the air, she drew a Gemini sign then the right side of her body started to glow and I noticed that it was a Gemini sign, or most likely a tattoo. I felt how my right side hurt, and then I realised that both of us had these tattoos. A moment later, after she drew the sign her eyes started to shine with bright light and then it became even brighter. Three of us were blind for a moment, and then when we looked back at where Yameter was standing, A huge dragon was standing in front of us. The eyes were purple and blue.

You're marvellous, Yameter!

"Well, Mike? What are you waiting for? sit your ass and let's fly!" I snapped, hitting his back, waking him from some kind of trance. He obviously was shocked as then he barely nodded and carefully walked near the dragon, finally placing his ass in the needed place.

Yameter leaned her head, as our foreheads made contact. I didn't have to say a word to her. The way we were staying, was speaking more than words. We both felt peace and harmony with each other. Little do we know, that afterwards, we won't feel it for a long time...