1# Quirkless

Hasito Saruto

A quirkless kid or at least that's what he thought. Little does this Hasito know is he has an extremely powerful quirk that allows him to see the past of a person if he ingests just a drop of their blood. The more blood he consumes the more he remembers it vividly and the more he sees. Oh he can also see not only the person's past but also what they are doing, where and what their quirk is...
He doesn't yet know of this power though

But when he does, does he truly understand what he is doing?
Will this blood type quirk mould into a villian or into a powerful hero's quirk? Either way Dekus got his back and he's got his...
Did I forget to mention he has two quirks?
Read as we follow Hasito and Izuku as they become heroes!

But not to the knowledge of Hasito he awakened an evil presence as his quirk isn't what he thought it was.

Hasito Saruto FOV

Raised in a quirk marriage
Thought to be a quirkless boy with thick purple hair.
Weak and despised even before birth. His father, Dairoku Saruto with the dominant purple hair and some pretty sharp canines he has some type foresight quirk that involved blood consumption and he had found out that his future to be a son is to be quirkless and hated him before he was even born. He had suggested having her get an abortion but then the mother declined and told him off for being so selfish.
The mother had a teleportation quirk that allowed her to teleport to a specific person in mind as long as she has their height age and name she can also bring them to her but it doesn't work when their quirk is activated. She will love her son with all her heart even if he might be quirkless. Like dairoku foretold.

Once born Hasito was treated like an angel from his mother but his father treated him like the spawn of the devil.
Hasito never understood why, not until kindergarten where the other kids started discovering his quirks. Hasito didn't know quirks existed. His mother never really used her quirk and his father had a blood type so he never really used it often either.
This left hasito extremely confused and panicked as a pitch red fire came out of his neighbouring classmate. Everyone look at him even more confused but shrugged it off.

Hasito then realised that people are not the same. They all have different abilities and personalities this strangely gave him hope, as Hasito started to think of all the things he could do with his quirk.

When his mother picked him up on the ride home from kindergarten Hasito asked his mother Yuri Saruto,
if his quirk is going to be strong, Hasito noticed the change in speed when he said that as he jolted forward as the car slightly slows down then jerked back as she resumes the speed she was going before.
Yuri loved her son. And didn't want to break his heart, she replied with it will be stronger than ours she said with a smile holding her act. They were almost home and as she pulled into the drive-through hasito asked if he could be a hero and Yuri started to tear up, "are you, ok mother"? Hasito asked kindly. With also being confused about what she meant as he didn't know his parent's quirk.

She turned around and broke the act,

"W..we can find out your quirk at the doctors," Yuri told Hasito while dodging his question. He seemed to be happy with that response.

Later that night his parents had a full out fight, Hasito was fast asleep using the logic that he will find out his quirk the faster he goes to bed. Thinking of all the possible types he could get.

"He has to know. Maybe he might even have one "Yuri suggested
"I already know what he is, QUIRKLESS a being waiting to meet pain and sorrow we have to stomp his dream of becoming hero before he gets hurt" Dairoku muttered with a temper