#21 Stain And Zuku Vs Todoroki and Izuku.

This is probably poorly written but I didn't really care for this battle, the next chapters however I put some work into and I already finished the ending so just patience now.

(zuku/decay is a Alternative Deku, He has frequent mood swings and is extremely Dangerous and Unpredictable, His appearance is his Usual green hair, tired Sorrow filled eyes mixed with a cold demeanour)

Mayhem pov

At the league I went and set up All mights corpse on a cross.

Took a selfie with the whole league.

Im trying to figure out what to do with it.

Then it hit me

I teleported with the corpse to all for one. It started to decompose anyway.

"What do I owe the pleasure, mayhem?" All for one asked

"Pleasures all mine master. But I was wondering what we could do with the body, at first I thought drop it in front of the our all might to break him, then it hit me. Let's turn him into a nomu" I replied with a twisted grin. Quite enthusiastically if i don't say so myself 

The doctor heard us talking and jumped with excitement.

"That sounds like a great idea, I should be able too." The doctor responded.

"Perfect, whens our next attack? Also, Zuku left, I didn't stop him. I figured he can do whatever he wants." I informed the master.

"Soon, They are planning a forest training trip, we attack then, our spy has determined that much, and as for zuku, For a keen mind, you say he has. He really is stupid I haven't given him his quirk yet." Afo replies, slightly unimpressed. Before getting a call from shigiraki over the monitor.

"Master. How many Nomus can you spare?" Shigaraki said seeming agitated

"Why? We have 6 low-ends." He responded slightly agitated

"Because I don't like that stain, and Zuku stopped mayhem from ending him. I ended up passing out, some protectors, I don't trust them one bit!" Shigaraki replied acting like a child who didn't get what he wants. He didn't realise I was there. Teleport has its perks.

"Fine, you only get 5 nomus. the sixth one is special" AFO replied slightly agitated, before hanging up.

"Sorry for his behaviour, he is relatively rebellious at times" Afo replied letting out a exhale,

Damn Zuku, you're meant to help me not weaken their trust in me.

-

Meanwhile with a Stain, and little tenya and zuku
Zuku pov.

I'm couldn't help but follow Stain,
I missed him so much,
He's in a alley, torturing a young boy, preaching.

"You hurt my brother! I'll kill you!" The Dark blue haired male Screamed at my Idol

"Look at you, so fixed on revenge that you forget at him, arent heroes meant to save him? That is why you are going to die" Stains Spine chilling voice, calming to me though, i missed it.

The boy with broken glasses and engines for legs, his eyes widened, like he realised he fucked up. as soon as Stain was About to lift his blade to kill him i intervened.

"woah! wait a second, Mercy is good sometimes. Chiz-... Stain. I taught you that" I said revealing myself to them from the shadows,

Stains face was Agitated he obviously didn't like me in this Timeline.

"MERCY? Fake heroes deserve no such thing, Your weak if you think that" Stain replied

"WHAT?!?! IZUKU WHY ARE YOU HERE. THIS ISN'T YOUR FIGHT RUN!!" The downed male said.