4# Recovery and a chat

All might looked shocked like he couldn't speak, The police then started taking to the boys and All might had gone help the authorities load the sludge villian in the police truck.

Izuku and Hasito were not injured during this against the odds.

Bakugo had passed out before he got transported to hospital.

All might had help load him into the ambulance. All might took his time to walked over to Hasito and izuku who were currently getting scoulded for interfering with hero work, the police mentioned that due to loopholes of them being quirkless that they most likely won't get charged with government hero encroachment but told them what they had done was reckless and easily could have but more lives in danger and easily could have killed Bakugo, All might vouched for them and after that they seemed to give them a warning and let them go.

All might then told the boys that they needed to have that conversation in a more private place.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know but first let's get bakugo stable id like both of you to come with us in the ambulance"
All might muttered

After arriving at the hospital with zuku and Hasito

And in Bakugos room All might had turned on the t.v. to see
The public stunned by the news report of two quirkless kids taking on a villian which the heros couldn't do.
And let out a big sigh
Reporter:
Earlier today an incident had occurred where an unknowned sludge type villian had attacked a teenage male, he is currently in hospital with minimal injuries.

The sludge villian in question had been reported to be extremely powerful quirk that allows him to kill and takeover a human host.

He was taken out by two quirkless boys who had apparently has a relation to the victim Katsuki Bakugo.

The two quirkless boys manage to take the villian down just before all might had got to the scene. The villian had been frozen and smashed. Suspected to be liquid nitrogen.

The villian is now in custody after being found wounded near the crime scene.

Stay tuned for more information

All might turned off the TV

Katsuki was still resting so All might told Hasito and izuku to follow him.

They slowly made their way up to the hospital roof.

Hasito & Izuku didn't expect their day to turn out like this.

Once on the roof All might starting asking questions

Who told you that Hasito?
And izuku did you know?

Know what? Izuku muttered
And then suddenly All might started to smoke and turned into his weaker form

Izuku was shocked..

Hasito knew this but somehow he was even more confused... how on earth did he see this?

All might was waiting for a response but nothing both of them were stunned.

"I asked you Hasito how did you know?" All might asked again in a slightly irritated voice..

I had .. some sort of vision?

A vision? Would you mind telling me what you saw?

It was all sudden I was fine one second and then everything went black and then i saw bakugo and the sludge villian heading towards us. It then showed you in that form.
I saw green ice shards and
You had a light coming from your hand.