10# Calculated Cruelty, USJ

A/N
I also wanted to have this chapter to the end, I was going to split it but eh.
I enjoyed,

The story has been pretty slow so far, but I reassure you it starts taking off real soon, real soon...

Anyway added a lot of imagery and just more compelling arguments and proper grammar in previous chapters
And started working on a Vigilante Deku story anyway enjoy, I wanted it to be perfect so I really took my time with this one, (I started getting really tired around 6 am but the story fits in with my idea so I published it anyway feel free to point out anything)

-

Izuku Pov
Aizawa sensei announced Rescue training.

Shortly after he is finished talking he handed us our Hero costumes.

I looked over to Hasito and felt bad as his costume got destroyed by me accidentally, so I walked over to him. But I had witnessed him open his case and was greeted with a note from someone with the Initials M.H  he seemed to be clueless by who that was as well.

he put on his newly restored costume which I complimented before walking to the bus.

Iidas set the class in two lines for bus seating, which ended up being foiled by an unexpected bus layout. He seemed really bummed out about it.
Aizawa was sleeping in the front, todoroki was sound asleep resting for the task ahead of him,

Hasito who seemed to be more distant to me later he was sitting next to Bakugo staring out the window about to doze off.

Chatter and banter could be heard all around, mostly about quirks

"My quirk isn't all that flashy so I don't  think I would do that well when we all become pros" Kirishima pouted while activating his quirk on his arm in front of him, hardening his skin rounded with rough edges

"That's not true, That can be quite a useful quirk to have in combat," I said reassuring Kiri

"Bakugo & Hasito have great quirks for combat too" Tsuyu added

"Yeah but Bakugo will never have a high status" Denki Chuckled

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY DAMN PIKACHU!?" Bakugo Yelled across the bus holding his hand out with explosions waking up the sleeping Hasito next to him making him bump his head.

"For the short time, we have known you we can already tell you personality is a pile of trash, lit on fire" Denki smirked

Bakugo began to rush after Denki but was held back by a tired Hasito who just wanted sleep.

"Calm down man, he's an idiot with a loose cannon for a mouth," Hasito said attempting to calm Bakugo

"Hasito tell us more about your quirk!" A voice came from Toru

"U.hh well, it requires blood sending me in a Bloodlust. First time I did it I lost control but it also has a golden zone where everything feels clear like everything slowed down, stronger senses as well as if I consume someone else's I get their thoughts and pretty much feel anything they went through in their whole life, my father's quirk.
He was an intel-gathering hero, that took down multiple crime organisations using his quirk"