chapter 1

At that same hour in a certain place a young maiden lay peacefully asleep by the cinders oblivious that her fate had already been sealed.

She was a rare beauty to behold . Gifted with a graceful body she could turn heads and even have them at her feet if she so wished , she was an unintentional seductress but she was unfortunate enough for she belonged to the low caste of society.

The low caste were slaves not worth the honor so they were meant to be used however their masters pleased.

They had no say , their bodies were only meant to please their masters and their masters only . She was worthless in the eyes of society and the world.

But she was fortunate enough for she was still a virgin and had known no man . She was desirable to many men but the master in charge of the low caste had set her aside in order to prepare her for the high commander in the army who needed a woman to bed anytime he came back from war to release himself. She was to be his bed slave .

Ever since she was 13 she was set aside for that and trained only for that purpose. She knew his likes and dislikes like palm of her very hands , she knew how to please him as a woman would please a man the Mistress of the house took her on special lessons in the art of seduction but she had never met him

she was still a little child is in his eyes and could only be taken when she reaches womanhood.

Today marked the day she turns a woman .now that she had reached womanhood at 20 she knew he would pay the price to bed her .

He would summon her anytime soon . She couldn't escape him no matter what she did . but miracle in the world can save her . Yet the moment of sleep seemed peaceful . She was not in the world any more . She didn't feel the normal sense of hunger and humiliation she often felt. She was peaceful.

In her dreams she was in a garden , a garden so beautiful and calm there were roses every where. She wondered where she was soon she began to play about and giggle like the world never existed .as she was playing she noticed a person sitting at a corner and watching her the woman's face looked oddly familiar . Could it be - - can it be her " mother"? She called happiness flowing through her very being her mother was here to see her after so many years.

She forgot to be angry as tears made way through her eyes it was nine years , nine long and agonizing years since she last saw her mother she could remember the last time her mother held her in her arms comforting her , soothing her, telling her to stay safe , promisingly her to come look for her when things got better - - - but she never came for her .

She wanted to scold her mother , to turn away from her , to scream at her and tell her of her suffering ever since she left home but she couldn't . She found herself running towards her mother as she stretched her hands out to her daughter. They hugged crying into each other's shoulder

"Regina " her mother called lovingly like old times when she was still a child "forgive me my child" she said but Regina clung to her mother . She would never stay angry at her mother . She loves her far too much " mother please don't go . Don't leave me here I have suffered far too much." mother smiled and stroked her daughter's hair lovingly with a longing in her eyes "forgive me my child "she said again

" I can never hate you mother I will always forgive you even if you hurt me all over again . I will never hate you. " her mother's smile faltered , her face blank of any emotions Regina became scared and broke away from her mother's hug . "no matter where you run my child he will always find you . I am sorry I cannot be there to keep you safe and away from him ."

Scared was an understatement frightened was the way Regina felt at that moment . Was the woman in front of her really her mother or was she just an appearance." you cannot outrun your own destiny Regina he will find you. " he ? Who ? Who will find her ? Who shouldn't she run away from? She turned and looked around for the person that was coming for her but she couldn't see anyone she turned to her mother" who mother ? Who will find me ?

" her mother looked past her and pointed at an imaginary something or someone behind her daughter . Goose bumps stood tall and proud on Regina's skin she was afraid to turn and look at who or where exactly her mother was pointing to.

" him!" " the one whose soul is already condemned to hades"

Hi readers . I hope you enjoyed this chap . U have already met my heroine , l
Tell me how u like her character.

Don't worry I want my hero to be special.a man of many flaws yet flawless . Keep reading , keep voting , keep commenting love u all