chap 17

“why....tell me why you turn your face away from me.
Tell me why you hate my touch ...do I disgust you so .”

don't you just understand ?...its not you....it's me.am scared Vermol...am scared of falling in love

“Annarose. Mi bezonas teni min mem okupata. ” she said with pleading eyes... She has never felt this bored before...no never . Even in the brothel there was always an activity.

Either the madam would be ranging mad and hitting every one in sight ...or the master would be caught in bed with a new slave every night.

Nicolai Sano .that man was an unfaithful man. He was always in the mood for a woman...to the extent the maids thought the madam must have a repulsive odour that drives him away. Surprisingly she never seemed to mind at all. She never cared who he slept with as long as the shots were called by her.

His unfaithfulness was what caused his hatred for Regina. He  hated the fact that she could never be touched . He hated her innocence ...her obliviousness to the ways of the world. But she knew what he wanted . She saw how his crooked smile would send shivers of disgust in her.

He would “ mistakenly ” touch her arm . Or his eyes would roam down her body and linger on her breasts . But she always pretended. It was what kept her alive in the brothel. Play the ignorant and live in peace...that was her goal...her goal until Vermol took her away..away from everything she has ever know...took her away from her life as miserable as it was.

Regina mia reĝino. Ne iru for . You must not let your mind wonder far ...if it does you will never be able to retrieve it. .. we can't lose another of MARDORS queen. ”  Annarose said making Regina turn to look at her. But she was already gone..

What did Annarose mean by that . There was a queen before her ? What happened to that queen ?

We can't lose another of MARDORS queen.

Another .. that word . Of course there was someone before her . Someone that lost her own life in the pursuit of being queen.

What if she turned out to be next. What if Vermol doesn't want her again ... And decide to kill her.

“ Mia Regina. Annarose requested I give you this . ” a maid said stretching a book. This was her moment to  find answers. 

“ what is your name.” “my name is too low for her majesties fancy. ” “ but I asked ”

She sighed  “ if her majesty pleases  .. endar is my name. ”
“ endar ...sounds pleasant. Tell endar for how many years have you worked here. ” “ I have worked here for I as long as night and day .”

As long as night and day.