"Amazing" skill

I wake up feeling confused. How did i get back to my room? I thought i fell asleep on the couch last night? I sit there for some time trying to remember but I can't seem to recall what happened. I finally give up.
Who cares? I got back to my room and most importantly got back to my beautiful sexy bed somehow and that's all that matters.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower, do all the stuff i need to do, get dressed and leave the room cause i feel extra hungry . I go into the kitchen and see Blake and Mark sitting there talking.
"Hey guys "

They both reply with a hi and go back to talking. I grab some ingredients trying to make something to eat . It took a while but I finally made some pancakes and sat down at the table next to the guys. Blake and Mark look at my food hungrily and I stare at them with a blank expression on my face.
"Uhhh Natalia?" Blake says looking at me with what I assume is supposed to be pout .
"Yeah?"
I say taking the first bite of my food.
"Can you make some for us too?please?"
Blake says leaning forward pouting in the weirdest way. I sigh and stand up.
"Sure"
"I love youuuu"  Blake says hugging me.Mark just smiles . I awkwardly hug Blake back and pat his shoulder. He finally calms down and goes back to his seat. I make a shit load of pancakes and sit down again so i can finally eat.i pick up the fork and just as the pancake goes in my mouth,
"Hi"
Ace say grumpily while sitting down in front of me . I choke on the pancake in my mouth.
Holy Fuck. He's shirtless and he's really really hot . Like lava hot. He notices me checking him out and smirks . I blush crimson red ,say a quick hello and go back to eating trying to distract myself. I get up to put my dish in the sink when Ace speaks up
"Sit. You should eat more than just one pancake. You practically weigh nothing."
I sit down again.
" How do you know?" I ask trying to act cool .
"Who do you think carried you back to your room last night? It definitely couldn't have been Blake."
Blake looks offended by the look on his face then looks at his own body , flexing his muscles to show he is "strong" but nobody cares.
Ace just leans back into his chair. How i hate that stupid handsome smirk on his stupid handsome face . I blush again. I swear this dude just opens his mouth and my face heats up automatically .

" I'm full"

"And I don't care. I said eat more."

" I don't want to eat more."

"Well you look like a twig and I can't have your parents shooting me because their daughter wasn't probably looked after ."

"Don't worry, they're not gonna shoot you. They have probably forgotten by now that they have left their daughter behind."

I say and get up trying to leave the kitchen as fast as possible before I break down. I quickly walk out the door and go into the garden trying to calm down. Just thinking about my parents makes me want to scream.

I sit down on a bench and look at the flowers all around me. The beautiful garden is filled with all types of flowers which make it quite a scene.It's so peaceful out here. No sudden change , no drama; it's perfect.
As I'm drowned in my thoughts,I don't notice someone sitting besides me on the bench until they clear their throat.
I get out the daze i was in and see Ace sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here?"

He pauses a few seconds while looking at the garden . He then turns to me with those gorgeous eyes and it feels like he's staring into my soul. I blush at his intense stare.
"I know it can be hard to be left alone but I'm sure there's a good reason behind all of this and when the time is right they will explain everything."

He speaks so vaguely, yet reassuringly and it actually makes me feel a tiny bit better.

" it's just weird ya know? They're always so overprotective and careful with me so I find it abnormal that they just left me here."

"Yeah but you gotta understand that the mafia life is anything but normal ."

I look up at Ace . I'm sure he knows all about what's going on but won't tell me ;i know he's not gonna open up to me so fast so i just let it slide for now .

"Yeah i guess."  I say and stand up.

"You feeling better?"  Ace asks me and i am genuinely shocked. Why would he care? I mean I'm just a job to him so he shouldn't really care. He's probably just asking to be polite i guess.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go inside."
.
.
.
I spent the rest of the day trying to find something fun to do but there's practically nothing entertaining here except for the TV but I stopped watching that two hours ago when there was nothing good to watch.
I walk around the house looking for someone to annoy because that's what I'm truly good at and if i want to stay good at this i need practice. I can't let this amazing skill go to waste right?

I search every room, every corner, every fucking place you can imagine but no one's here. Then I start to think . Maybe I'm so annoying that they couldn't stand me either and left me like my family?
Then I start to laugh like a hyena.
I'm so cool that no one can handle me. I roll on the floor laughing when i hear footsteps coming my way.

"Natalia? Are you okay?" Blake asks me looking at me like I've grown two heads which causes me to laugh harder. I would be double cool with two heads.
After laughing at my own amazing sense of humor for ten minutes I finally start to calm down. I straighten my clothes and run a hand through my hair trying to fix the tangled mess as much as possible then i just walk away leaving Blake there with a dumb expression on his face.

"I'm fine now ."

That, ladies and gentlemen, was a tiny piece of my brilliant sense of humor.