Found

I stare out of the window tapping my fingers on the leather seat, feeling excited yet anxious .

We are currently sitting in our car, driving to the airport.

My brothers are talking and laughing but i have been keeping my mouth shut for this ride.

I know that if i talk to much, i will say some unnecessary stuff that will lead to the letters and god knows what will my brothers do
If they find out about the information.

After a long ride, we arrive at the airport and get out of the car, heading towards the gate so we can board our private plane.

I know what you're probably thinking.we don't have a private plane just because it's luxurious. I'm sure we wouldn't be able to board a plane when there are at least 30 armed men surrounding us.

So yeah, might not be convincing to you but it is to me .

We board the plane and i get comfortable, sitting next to a window, plugging my headphones in.

My brothers sit down facing me and Alex throws a blanket my way telling me to cozy up cause we have a long flight ahead of us.

I just hope when i find my twin, things will go well and he comes home with us.

***

After a very exhausting flight, we finally arrive in Saint Petersburg. As soon as we get off the plane, there are guards and cars waiting for us and they escort us to our mansion .

The mansion is built far away from the other houses and it has high security.

There are trees and flowers all around the house, making it a perfect place to wander around and enjoy the tranquility.

We arrive at the gates and they let us through. I get out of the car and stand there for some minutes, trying to calm down my nerves.

Someone drapes a hand over my shoulder which makes me look up and i see Viktor looking at me with a smile.

"Let's go inside." He says and i nod walking by his side .

We go inside and I'm about to go upstairs to my room when i hear a grunt.

It sounds like a male whose in immense pain.we all stop right where we are.

The sound is coming from the living room.

Alex walks in there after nodding his head towards me.

Nicholai grabs my hand to take me upstairs but i rip my hand away and walk into the living room.

I heard it right.

It was HIS voice.

There he was, my so called boyfriend that had gone missing, laying on the couch, bleeding.

I stand there frozen.

What is going on? Why is he here? What happened to him?

Questions fill my head .

Another groan from Ace makes me come out of my trance .

I see a doctor next to the couch, cleaning Ace's injuries .

I rush to his side and sit down next to Ace, holding his hand.

His face is really pale and he's shaking and grunting.

I immediately tear up . He doesn't seem like he can make it.

"Ma'am, you need to step away so we can take him for surgery." The doctor says standing up and he tells some of the guards there to help him take Ace to the hospital we have downstairs.

I reluctantly let go of his hands and turn to my brother for answers.

" what is going on Alex?" I ask, glaring at him.

" This is not the time,Lia. I have to get to work.. i will explain to you when it's right." He says and walks past me to go somewhere.

I hope he goes to hell.

I storm out of the room and stomp my foot while i go up the stairs, not giving a damn that i am acting like a five year old. I kick the door of my room open and slam it shut.

My room is still has the same boring white and grey design it had since the last time i was here which was over two years ago.

I plop down on the bed and yell into my pillow.

Things just got more complicated.

If that's even possible.

***

Hours go by and i am still pacing the room,
trying to figure out what's going on. Alex came by a while ago and told me he will let me know when Ace's surgery is over.

I finally look out the window.

I thought it was night time.

How many hours have i been pacing for ?

Oh well, i guess since it's morning, i might as well take a shower and visit Ace .

I do my business and freshen up, change into clean clothes, and go downstairs.

When i enter the kitchen, my brothers are sitting at the table talking .

I'm not in a good mood so i just sit down ,grab some pancakes and start eating.

I can feel their stares but i just keep my attention on the delicious babies on my plate.

After some minutes the doctor from yesterday walks into the kitchen and clears his throat to get our attention.

I look at him expecting some news. My brothers start to get up but the doctor just shakes his head and looks at me .

"Ma'am, Ace has requested to see you." He says and I quickly get up from my chair and follow him downstairs.

All the way to Ace's room, i try to stay calm and think of what to say . I try to maintain myself and look calm and emotionless but as soon as the guard in front of Ace's room opens the door, i see his bruised and injured body on the bed and can't control myself.

I run up to him and take his large hands into mine .

He slowly opens his eyes and gives me a small smile .

I hear the doctor leaving the room but i keep my focus on Ace.

We just stay there, looking at each other. Now that i see him, I realize how much I truly missed him.

Looks like he missed me too. His eyes water and a tear falls down his right cheek.

I brush his cheek with my thumb and kiss his forehead .

He is the only one that can make me feel so many emotions at the same time.

God knows how much i love him.