Big cute babies

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Can someone just turn off that stupid alarm? I'm trying to sleep here!

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

That's it, this bitchy alarm is so dead. I try to reach out with my right hand to shut it up but I can't!

What the hell? My hands won't come up. I try to open my eyes. It takes about ten minutes for me to open my god damn eyes.

The intense lighting of the room makes me squint my eyes. It takes me a minute or two to realize that I'm not in my room.

The room is all white.

Wait a minute,

how did i end up in hospital?

Good question, but no answer.

The heart monitor is really starting to get on my nerves at this point . I try to move my hands again and slowly, I'm able to raise my hand and pull out the plug from the heart monitor.

I sigh happily. "Much better" I think to myself .

A few seconds later someone rushes into the room. It's a nurse that looks scared and frantically gets the heart monitor plugged back in.

"Why would you do that?"
"The voice gets on my nerves." I say in an annoyed voice .

"Oh, miss. Good thing you're finally awake. I'll let your family know." She smiles at me and walks out of the room after checking my vitals and stuff, I really don't know how to explain this medical stuff.

PLUS, she completely ignored what i said!

Well, if she's not gonna do it , i might as well do it myself.I reach out again and I'm just about to pull the plug out when a voice stops me midway .

"Stop it Lia." Nicholai says in a very serious tone and it makes me quickly drop my hand and smile at him sheepishly.

"Oops." I say and he just stares at me with a raised brow.

"Jesus , why can't you smile? Your sister just probably got back from death." I say feeling extra annoyed .

What is it with me being this moody today ?

I take a minute to look at all three of my brothers. They look so tired and stressed out.

"Have you guys been sleeping?" I ask yet still i get no answer .

"Vik you look like you've lost some weight. Maybe now that you're not so fat-"

"Jesus christ stop talking!" Viktor almost yells and I immediately shut up.

What is wrong with them?

I look down at my lap when i start tearing up.i don't want them to see me cry. My father always tells us crying is for the weak, so i try my hardest to stop my tears from falling by closing my eyes .

Minutes later i feel arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry honey." Viktor whispers into my ears and i start a full crying session.

" it's just we have been so stressed out these past two weeks and now seeing that you're awake shocked me. I'm sorry Lia." He kisses my head and just hugs me for some time .

I'm still crying like a baby, but I don't care. I am sick, I can do what i want.

"Alright,let us in." Alex says and he and Nicholai both join the hug.

We just stay like that for a while until someone barges into the room.

"Alright guys the doctor says we can take her home today." Josh says walking into the room .

He starts laughing when he sees us hugging each other like a bunch of koalas.

" look at the tough guys hugging their little sister. Awww, how cute! " he says with a baby voice .

"Shut it." All four of us say at the same time .

"Jesus, calm your tits down ladies. You really are siblings. Wow." He says then comes tome and pushes my brothers out of the way.

"Let me see her. She's my sister too. " he says and when he gets to me he hugs me gently.

" you gave me a big scare. I'm glad you're ok." He says and i pat him on the back.

"Yeah me too. Thanks Josh." I smile and give him a tight squeeze.

"Jesus! I can't breathe." He says dramatically and pulls back.

I roll my eyes with a smile.

"You'll live."
*
*
*
After a very super extra long and boring check up i am told that i can leave the hospital.

FINALLY!

I literally jump off the hospital bed , eager to leave but Viktor stops me with a smirk.

" you can't walk baby sis." He say looking smug. Stupid bastard.

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh hell to the fucking no!

"I am not getting near that wheelchair ." I scowl and fold my arms.

A minute later, I'm sitting on the wheelchair sulking and muttering profanities while Viktor pushes the wheelchair having the time of his life.

Idiot.

After checking out, they take me to the car and Alex lifts me into the backseat.

He pauses for a second and frowns.

"You weigh nothing Lia. We need to fix that." He says and shuts the car door in my face .

We all get in and it's a silent ride back home , but i like it. It's peaceful.

It's in that moment I realize how much I depend on these guys.

They're my family and I wouldn't want it any other way.

All four of them have been protecting me since the minute they first saw me and i love them for that.

" i love you guys." I blurt out and quickly look out the window feeling embarrassed.

I have a hard time expressing my emotions.

I receive four i love yous back and i smile , snuggling into Nicholai's side and closing my eyes.

Nick kisses my head and gently brushes through my hair with his hands .

"These guys may be brutal to everyone else, but to me they're just big cute babies."

That's my last thought before falling into a deep slumber .