Shitshow

I just sit there shocked for a few seconds.i can't believe that Ace is here to save us .

I finally can't control myself.
"Ace!" He looks at me and runs to me . He opens the ties on my hands and legs then he grabs me and kisses me .

Oh my god I forgot how great his lips felt on mine .

I had forgotten how much i missed him .

After some time , i hear my brothers clear their throats.
We reluctantly pull away from each other.
He gives me a quick peck then turns to my brothers .

Ace goes to my brothers to untie them . They keep glaring at him as they thank him .

I just smile at them .

Helia giggles while she's looking at us. Then she starts kicking the chair she was sitting on like the chair killed her cat .

We all just stare at her , not knowing how to react .
She just smiles at us sheepishly looking satisfied with what she did.

"Alright,let's go." Alex says and puts a hand on Helia's shoulder , leading us out of the room.

Ace grabs my hand as we walk together. I give his hand a squeeze at him. There's so much to talk about but for now i just wanna enjoy his presence.

We rush down the stairs . Helia and i gasp at what we see when we look around.

There are dead men and blood and people fighting everywhere.

"Viktor, get them out of here please." Alex commands Viktor and he just nods as he takes Helia and i's hands and rushes us out of the building.

As we walk through the building i see familiar men . They all bow to Viktor . My brothers must have brought their men then.

There's an SUV waiting outside.
Its door opens and Helia's boyfriend gets out of the car.

Helia squeals as she runs to him . They hug each other tightly.

‏"Awww, Они так мило вместе!" I say as i watch them .(it means they are so cute together. It could be wrong but give me credit I don't know Russian 😂)

They keep talking amongst themselves. I turn to Viktor and give him a bone crushing hug .

He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. I sigh in happiness.

I can't go a day without my brothers.

Call me spoiled.

Bitch i know i am spoiled.

The gunshots get louder and louder which causes me to remember that Alex and Ace are still in there .

I squeeze Viktor's hand tightly as i pray for them to be ok .

To be honest, i do feel worried about Igor as well.

It doesn't matter that he hates me and helped these bastards kidnap me . He still counts as family to me .

Helia comes to me and hugs me ."They will be fine."

I just hug her back, appreciating the comfort.

We pull away from the hug and i smile as i see some figures coming out of the window. I recognize them as my brother and boyfriend with two other men. Also i see Alex dragging my very lovely twin by his ear.
Serves him right.

My smile fades as I realize what state Ace is in.

His right leg is bleeding like crazy and the two men are holding him up.

"Oh my god . Ace!!" I yell as i run to him.

Alex givess orders to the two men to call for help. They walk away and Alex drags Igor in another direction.

We help Ace stand as i check him for more injuries.
"Ace, are you ok? What happened?"

"I'm fine baby, but i think they aren't." Ace says chuckling. He nods a head towards the building.

A few seconds later , the building suddenly explodes out of the blue and we are all startled by the suddenness of it.

But that means.. everyone in there is dead now.

Strangely enough, I don't feel that bad for them. They were terrible people and they deserved it, right?

Ace doesn't give me much time as he pulls my hand to drag me closer .

He kisses me passionately and I return the favor.

"I know you guys are happy and all, but can you all stop sucking each other's face? Natalia i swear i will kill your boyfriend if you don't stop kissing right now!"

I hear Viktor saying in the background but I ignore him.

It's not every day you find your boyfriend after not seeing him for a long while.

Well technically he found me but , you know what i mean.

Alex comes back some time later and he tells us to get in the SUV.

Alex and i help Ace into the car and as soon as the car door is shut, the car drives off at a crazy speed.

We are all thrown forward in our seats as the crazy driver drives like a madman.

"Hey asshole, can you slow down?" Viktor groans as he hits his head on the window.

"Oops, sorry man ."Says a strangely familiar voice .

The driver turns around in his seat as one of his hands holds the steering wheel and the other one casually holds the back of his seat.

"Blake !" I exclaim.

"What's up loser?" He says snickering.

"Not much, idiot." I reply and lean back in my chair.

Blake is about to say something when Ace shouts all of a sudden.

"For fucks sake! Eyes on the road or we won't get to live another minute ."

"Alright,alright." Blake raises a hand in surrender and goes back to driving.

After that, everyone just turns quite as we are all exhausted.

I lean my head on Ace's arm and close my eyes.

Well, life's a shitshow, isn't it?