Misunderstanding

"What the fuck?" The voice said again, making me regain my senses and pull away from Josh.

I look at Ace who's standing in the kitchen doorframe, seething with anger.

I keep opening and closing my mouth to explain but no words come out . I probably look like a fish out of water .

Josh gets up slowly , feeling unfazed by the situation.

"I think it was pretty much self explanatory." He says with a shrug .

Ace takes a step towards me and i am too scared to even move an inch.

" Natalia, what is going on here? Are you cheating on me with this fucker?" He asks basically towering over me.

How. Dare. He. Say. That.

"What? No? Absolutely fucking not! I would never do that ." I reply getting angrier with every word.

"Oh really? Then why was your tongue deep down his throat?" Ace asks pointing a finger in my face.

"He kissed me first but I didn't kiss back !"

"Bullshit!" Josh says and smirks.

"Josh? What the fuck?" I yell at Josh ,my eyes watering.

"Oh i see how it goes. Have fun with this fucker. We're done." Ace says and leaves the kitchen and I run after him .

I grab his hand on the porch and he spins around raising a hand to punch me .

I close my eyes , bracing myself for the punch but it never comes.

"Fuck, I thought you were someone else." He says and is about to leave again when i stop him.

" You were gone for a fucking month, without an explanation and I didn't even question you because i trust you. All I'm asking is for you to have trust in me as well. When I started feeling for you, every other guy was removed from my brain for good because i only need you." I say with tears falling down my cheeks .

He bends down to my level and kisses my head . Then he leaves.

He. Fucking. Leaves

I can't control my self anymore and i start sobbing. His steps falter for a second but then he continues walking to his car .

I run inside and slam the door shut.

Josh and my brothers are standing in the living room talking but they stop when they see me .

" Lia, what happened baby?" Alex asks looking worried.

" Why don't you ask your beloved friend over here?" I yell, still sobbing then i run up the stairs to my room and shut and lock the door because I really don't want to see anyone at the moment.

A few minutes later, i hear yelling and incoherent words from downstairs so I figure it must be a fight.

I just lay on my bed and cry myself to sleep.

***

"Lia, baby wake up." Someone slowly taps my shoulder.

" I don't want to. Leave me alone." I mumble,ready to go back to sleep but the person won't just leave me alone.

"Wake up honey. We have got some things to talk about."

"Ughhh fine." I say and open my eyes, only to see all three of my brothers standing next to the bed.

I sit up and wait for them to begin.

" We talked to Josh . Uhhh he told us what happened and i might or might not have beaten him up for it." Nicholai says shaking his head.